[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright niggas, How do i convince my gf to let me go on a cycle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ARMYSTRONK.jpg (440KB, 655x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ARMYSTRONK.jpg
440KB, 655x1024px
Alright niggas,

How do i convince my gf to let me go on a cycle?

Only real argument left over know is that its not natural.

Inb4 dumb answers
>>
>>37969852
>let

?

how about you just go on the cycle if you want to.
>>
>how do I convince my girlfriend to let me do a cycle?

You just fucking do it you pussywhipped beta fucktard. If she has a problem with it, dump her.
>>
>>37969879
Already did that with DNP not really worth the strain on the relationship

>>37969886
>clearly never been in a relationship

If i wanted to do it that badly i wouldn't be trying to convince her and would just go ahead you autist
>>
>>37969925
letting a girl make life altering decisions for you never ends well.

She fought you on the DNP, she's fighting you on this. Maybe you should be asking why you want to do DNP/cycle, and why she's against it?

But letting her influence you on *anything* you put in your body, that doesn't directly impact her.. Dress it up how you want though.
>>
>>37970001
Fair enough, shes against it mainly because of health risks but essentially just social stigma, im pretty sure she doesn't have a clue about any of it
>>
>being whipped
for real you better stop this or you gonna get dumped/cheated on

I know this because 2/3's of my lays are from chicks with whipped bf's that they are repulsed by and don't wanna fuck
>>
I told my gf I wanted to go on a cycle, informed her of the pros and cons, how much it would cost, why I wanna do it, etc.

We figured out how it'd work out for us, and she is fully supportive of my decision.

OP If your gf doesn't do the same she's not worth it, do the cycle anyway and move on. You should be able to the all to her easily about this.
>>
>>37969852

>how do I convince

>my gf to LET ME...

lol

you fucking faggot, just cut your balls off now
>>
That's so weird to me when guy say shit like that

>Ah yeah, wife/gf let me do this, buy this!
>wife/gf LET ME

What the fuck happens that you have to get permission to do shit when you are in a relationship?
>>
do you have to ask your gf to peg you too?
>>
>>37970668
Only on weekdays
>>
>>37970632
Quality post 10/10
>>
>>37970619
OP If your gf doesn't do the same she's not worth it, do the cycle anyway and move on. You should be able to the all to her easily about this.

You should be able to the all to her easily about this.

What the fuck is that last sentence you illiterate fuckjunk?
>>
>>37969852
don't tell her
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.