[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLEASE help me /fit/. I am a man. I am lower than the minimum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1451544667166.jpg (20KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1451544667166.jpg
20KB, 460x276px
PLEASE help me /fit/. I am a man.

I am lower than the minimum weight for my height, I look skinny as fuck, I can see all my abs, HOWEVER, the fucking muffin top won't go away, and I don't wanna stop cutting until I lose it.

How the fuck do I lose it?
>>
>>37967364
bulk
>>
Reverse bulk
>>
>>37967364
>i can see all my abs but i have love handles

pic or gtfo
>>
>>37967364
Buy bigger pants you fucking sperg
>>
>>37967364
same problem here OP. It's due to genetics or too much estrogen but mostly genetics. You have to cut more.
>>
File: 10396141996_38a32a812a_b.jpg (251KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
10396141996_38a32a812a_b.jpg
251KB, 1024x683px
>>37967670
>>
just cause you skinny don't mean you /fit/ nigga, lift some weight and fix yo diet
>>
>>37967364
That's called being skinnyfat.
You're not fat, you're just weak and don't have much muscle.
Bulk.
>>
>>37969146
you're an idiot
>>
>>37969173
op is literally underweight

he does not need to cut, he will be cutting to bones
>>
>>37969184
That's not what skinnyfat is you dumb cunt.
>>
>>37969184
Actually I'm not a novice underweight lifter.

I lifted for a year and a half and did an aggressive bulk because I was nearly anorexic. I got very strong and reasonably big and then started cutting, it was going very well, but then I had to do a surgery. After that I lost 12kg and most of the muscle I had gained. Then I got in a weird place where I hadn't lost all my fat but my muscle was gone. I tried bulking again but the fat quickly started growing around the waists and it would just keep doing so given that I didn't finish cutting.

So I don't know what to do, because now I'm underweight again, I recovered some of the muscle, but I'm still weak AND with love handles.
>>
>>37969208
That's exactly what skinny fat is
Fat and skinny. He needs muscle mass.
>>
>>37969184
how does is solve his muffin top problem you faggot>?
>>
>>37969250
ignore the idiot who says to bulk up cause that will not get rid of your love handles
try keto and yohimbine+fasted liss if that doesn't work check hormones
>>
>>37969250
>>37969319
hey op, dxed ednos here

you are not going to be happy with your body if you cut down until your love handles are gone

focus on strength, focus on obtaining muscle again and your prior performance rather than looking skinnymode; you are not going to like how your body looks after cutting what little muscle you have
>>
>>37969371
Thing is, I'm not gonna be happy not losing them either. I didn't care last year when I was alone, but I got a gf now, and already I feel kind of ashamed about them, and they're very small.

This is my dilemma.
>>
>>37967364
You sound like a horrifically disgusting creature.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.