[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doing 100% calorie deficit and getting all my protein and vitamin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20160717_221528.jpg (121KB, 781x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160717_221528.jpg
121KB, 781x960px
Doing 100% calorie deficit and getting all my protein and vitamin needs from meal replacements. Don't feel hungry and have been able to work out just fine. Has anyone else tried something similar? Just trying to get rid of my belly in time for an audition next month.
>>
File: 1451224773490.png (74KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
1451224773490.png
74KB, 300x256px
>>37960171
>no muscle
>cutting
>>
I lost 80 lbs doing this with one tip from my doctor. You should have one tiny super small meal every day to keep everything functioning. It can bee a small salad or bowl of rice. I did 4 slim fast's a day and a small salad at night and lost 80 in 9 weeks. Went from 350 to 270. At that point the doc changed me up. But yea. thats my 2 cents.
>>
>>37960464
It does work really easy when you're big I'm hoping it goes as well for my size. I used to be 90lbs heavier too and have been stuck at my current weight for two years.
>>
>>37960171
IF you're consuming protein then you're consuming calories, m8.
>>
>>37960650
Yes, but the total calorie intake is under 400 and I burn at least 600 calories doing cardio
>>
>>37960171
Even your torso is frowning
>>
>>37961268
That's absurdly unhealthy if you're really doing that. Also, with your body you'll look way better trying to add some muscle than lose fat IMO.
>>
>>37961357
I only plan on doing it short term, if everything goes according to schedule I'll be done mid August. I'm also not eating carbs so I'm hoping the law of thermodynamics will be on my side here
>>
>>37960171
>>37961268
Your metabolism is going to crash if it hasn't already. Your body thinks it's starving (which it is) so your TDEE will be significantly lower than someone who is eating around a 500 cal deficit.

However, what you are doing is still probably the fastest way to lose weight, but it's miserable, unhealthy, destroys muscle, and you won't be able to stick with it. That 400 cals of protein isn't really doing shit to protect your muscles either, since your net calorie intake is -200.
>>
>>37960171
>"100% calorie deficit"
>still eating 'meal replacements'
NIGGER YOU ARE STILL TAKING IN CALORIES

READ THE GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING STICKY YOU FUCKTARDED SUMMERFAG
>>
>>37961664
I just need to not have that weird shelving effect the bottom of my gut has before September, I'm concerned that losing body fat may not fix the problem in time or ever.
>>
>>37961726
read >>37961268
>>
File: 20160718_010551.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160718_010551.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
In the same boat as you gone from 270 to 207 since late February. Do I need to keep cutting or bulk now?
>>
>>37961726
lol not even OP but fuck your sticky
>>
>>37961775
Hey man, could you message me on how you did it?
>>
>>37960171
Kill yourself.

Oh wait, you already are.
>>
>>37961775
Do you have that same little gut that juts straight out? I've never seen an ex-fat who has a stomach with that shape ever get rid of it, I'm starting to think surgical intervention may be needed if I really want it gone.
>>
>>37961785
>>37961791
Also sorry I was a bit off in my post, I didn't do 100% deficit I ate and am still eating at like 500-700 calories a day 5 days a week and twice a week I eat at maintenance which for me is like 2500 calories

A pound of body fat is equal to 4500 calories so if I eat at a grand total deficit of 10k calories a week that's around 2.22 pounds of fat lost each week

You can do the math backwards and line them up with my late February start date to prove I'm not bullshitting

On fast days (fast as in like legit fasting) I eat extremely small amounts of cheese, nuts, yogurt, super lean meat like steak, or whatever else that basically helps to take the edge off the hunger and keeps me at my calorie goal

On eat days I eat literally whatever I want as long as its around 2500, chimicangas with rice and beans, chips and salsa, pizza and calzone, fried chicken french fries, chinese food, its more about the calories that the food is made out of rather than what it actually is

That's why chad can eat burgers while bulking, and why hamplanets can drink all the diet coke they want and eat at maintance via pure salad and still look awful

Its literally physics, calories in calories out is not a meme

>>37961791
Yeah I do its a lot more visible at an angle
>>
>>37961791
I've heard that to get rid of it you have to bulk and gain abs which is part of getting /fit/ anyways
>>
>>37961820
I like your style, I think I might do that just so I can still have fun with friends and not seem to bizarre.

I'm really worried about it cause it's my main insecurity and I haven't seen anyone who's beaten it. In most fat to fit transformation images they don't have it to begin with and it's completely gone after. In the few images I have found with that similar belly shape it doesn't seem to go away. Pic related.
>>
>>37961861
If you develop your abs it won't be noticeable.
Plus, gut and love handle fat are the last places to go.
>>
I lost 10 lbs in 3 weeks on a juice fast. It was boring as hell, I was only hungry at the beginning. Toward the end I was tired a lot tho. Didn't lose much muscle either. Was motivating to lose weight so fast, I visibly looked better after a week. Wouldn't do it again.
>>
>>37961861
Make sure you space out your normal days, again because of calories in calories out it doesn't technically matter if you have the days back to back but that means you have to go a lot longer before you can eat normally again rather than if you space them out

For me its every Monday and Friday, which seems like a huge gap on the surface but when you break it down its 4 days between Monday and Friday (96 hours from meal to meal) and 3 days from Friday to Monday (72 from meal to meal)

Because our calender is weird and our weeks have an odd number of days you can't get it exactly even unless you go down to the exact hour (84) and if you eat every 84 hours the time you actually eat on an eat day will be all over the place

Also I go to the gym and full body weight train every Monday Wednesday and Friday and so getting a full on meal right after 2/3 of my work outs is cool too

Also always eat something before working out, don't eat much though, eat too much and it makes working out harder because there is physical food in your stomach that interferes with crunches, eat too little and you have less energy to power through without being totally miserable

I eat like 2 cheese sticks and have some yogurt, or instead of those have a bowl of cornflakes, or something super light like that, and then go

Sometimes I get a 6 inch wawa turkey sub with parm cheese provolone pepper mayo and bacon

Literally 700 calories off their site itself, and the FDA makes it illegal to bullshit the calories even if you have to site dive to find them

Always track your calories, if you have 300 cal of cheese and yogurt before your workout dont come home and eat 700 cal more or oops you just hit 1000 cal for the day, do that too much and it will significantly slow your weight loss

Only exception is on normal days when if you eat a few hundred cal more it doesn't matter because the excess will be obliterated by fasting within 24 hours

>>37961861
Like I said and like >>37961894
>>
>>37960171
GET SOME MUSCLE YOU IDIOT
unless you want to look like an anorexic fag
>>
>>37961861
Jesus guy if that's you then you have way more issues than a flabby stomach....christ...
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.