[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ which should be the biggest meal of the day? breakfast,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: mmmmm.jpg (58KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmm.jpg
58KB, 600x325px
/fit/ which should be the biggest meal of the day? breakfast, lunch or dinner? does it matter?
>>
Post workout.
/thread
>>
>>37955273
>falling for the meal timing meme
>>
>>37955273
work 9am to 5pm as a programmer
want to get /fit/
ideally would work out 6-7pm
have some dumbbells for curls and presses, pushups/crunches, haven't made a programme yet
>>
>>37955247
breakfast should have the most calories/amount of carbs and the dinner should have the greatest amount of protein. lunch is kinda like dinner, but you can add a bit more carbs if you don't want to feel like a zombie towards the end of the day.

imo its the best way to cut, if you're bulking it doesn't matter as much
>>
Typically dinner, and that should be your big meal at the end of the day after working out.

I eat light non-carby breakfasts and lunches, enough to give me energy for the day, workout after lunch to burn up the rest of breakfast/lunch (and hopefully a bit of stored fat!), and then dinner last thing in the evening where I have greens/veggies, meat, and this is where I have my carbs for the day like delicious rice or corn or potatoes.
>>
>>37955295
>have some dumbbells for curls and presses, pushups/crunches

Have a (You) for the effort.

Now go back to your containment board and stay there.
Delete your bait thread on the way out.
>>
>>37955295

>A programmer's wife tells him, "Go to the store and get a gallon of milk. And if they have eggs, get a dozen."
>Programmer comes home with 12 gallons of milk
>>
>>37955351
i get it

>>37955308
this sounds reasonable

got porridge and banana watermelon smoothie for breakfast

chicken breasts and tomatoes/pickles for lunch

eggs with (a bit) of mayo for dinner
>>
>>37955336
have to start somewhere m8t
>>
>>37955247
Doesn't matter. Big breakfast is the meme but it can be good for some.

Personally I like having a big dinner or late lunch ask I can end my day satisfied
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.