[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ why am I comforted by deluding myself that I'm more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1364792335061.png (83KB, 790x773px) Image search: [Google]
1364792335061.png
83KB, 790x773px
/fit/ why am I comforted by deluding myself that I'm more selfish and less empathetic.
>>
You delude yourself into thinking you're more selfish and apethetic than you are? And that comforts you....
I think you're deluding yourself by thinking your deluding yourself
>>
File: mind_blown.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
mind_blown.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>37932321
>>
>>37932299
It's easier to pretend not to care, than to invest emotionally in other people who you fear will let you down.
>>
>go out with a girl for a while
>eventually she says i have no feelings at all and don't care for anything

holy fuck why does every single fucking girl that gets to know me realize im dead inside
>>
>>37932832
I know this feeling exactly. My last girlfriend left me because she said I didn't love her. She was right, of course, but I enjoyed her as a friend and I liked sex but, I can't attach emotionally.
>>
>>37932299

You answered your own question
>>
>>37932832
Got on some meds, get a new job, a hobby too, none of it will help... but it'll be distracting and fun :D
>>
>>37932832
You're not dead inside, if you were dead inside like me, you'd have no problems paying girls compliments and saying sweat nothings into their ears (e.g. "I love you unconditionally", "I'd love to meet your parents", "oh you have a son, how wonderful, I love kids", etc), lie point blank to their faces, throw them out when they're crying, and other really bad sociopath shit.

But hey, that's just what happens if you reach wizard status into your 30s, but are making it in your career, in decent shape, and take care of yourself
>>
>>37932895
>meds
no thanks, i'm a man
>new job
job's amazing
>hobby
could get something new, should learn a trade or something

>>37932901
*tips fedora*
>>
>>37932832
WHY DONT YOU FEEL NIGGA?
>>
>>37932901
>being dead inside means you are good at lying and manipulating

not necessarily nigga
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.