[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I ready to bulk yet /fit/? A little back story, I started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: progresses.png (1004KB, 1457x496px) Image search: [Google]
progresses.png
1004KB, 1457x496px
Am I ready to bulk yet /fit/? A little back story, I started at 300lb's of pure fat guy. Cut down to 200, stopped, gained 20 back, and most recently lost another 35 (the picture attached is from 220-185) Now I fit into size 32 pants and medium shirts, but still feel like I look fat. I'm not sure if it's loose skin or lack of muscle, so I thought I'd ask you guys.

Thanks for the input.
>>
File: sideoffat.png (485KB, 994x382px) Image search: [Google]
sideoffat.png
485KB, 994x382px
Also here's some side shots.

this is ~3 months of progress.

got my lifts up to:

225 squat
135 bench
245 deadlift
110 OHP
>>
>>37924278

you should cut you disgusting fat freak.
>>
>>37924308
I am cutting, I'm not sure if I need to cut more that's all. Thanks for clearing that out.
>>
One last bump in case there are any other suggestions.
>>
>>37924526
At least cut until you can get a photo with your abs are visible.
>>
>>37924776
sounds good, that's what I was thinking as well. So I'd say another 10 or so pounds to lose then?
>>
>>37924278
Don't listen to those newfaggots.

You should bulk 5 - 10kg but clean bulk. Keep it at 0.5 to 0.75kg a week with high protein. You have lost way to much muscle mass to have visble abs with your frame. Clean bulk increase your lifts and go heavier then slow cut. You will see a massive difference. I dont recommend cutting because you will just lose more muscle mass. Seems like you already lost weight way to quickly and werent getting in your bodyweight worth of protein cause you lost a lot of muscle mass. Good luck.
>>
>>37925070
I'm actually a lot stronger now then when I started believe it or not. I was eating enough protein for sure and made gains in muscle mass, but they weren't very significant. I'm hearing different things from different people (have asked on other forums) It seems like I can still lose around 10lb's or so before I bulk.
>>
>>37924322
Keep going.. Sorry. You should cut down to at least 170 dude. Bulk back up to 185-190 and you'll be shredded big. If you want to look really shredded I'd recommend cutting down to 145-150 and jumping back up to 180 over a few months. Make sure you work for hypertrophy during the bulk and strength during the cut.
>>
>>37925253
I'm pretty sure I'd be dead at 145. I'm not trying to hit 4% BF for a competition or anything, I just want to look aesthetic. Keep in mind, I'm 6'2"
>>
File: image.png (129KB, 910x1111px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
129KB, 910x1111px
>>37925278
You should do a cycle of test or something. Tall roid bros>natty 5'10 bros. Personally I'm trying to cut down as much fat as possible to get rid of any adipose tissue I've gotten from being an athletic fatty for so long. I'd recommend getting to a low weight like that at least once because broscience.
>>
>>37924299
check'd
but wtf are those stats... just lift more bro
>>
>>37925361
That's a decent over head press for a noob. That bench tho fampai
>>
>>37925361
>>37925390
My bench has always been pathetic, keep in mind those aren't 1RM though, those are my 5x5 weights. One of the main things i'm going to focus on when I bulk is my bench.
>>
>>37925350
being 145 @ 6'2" is unhealthy for literally everyone.
>>
>>37924278
More lifting mate. I wouldn't think about bulking or cutting at your stage of development. You look like you still have a ways to go before these are relevant.

Think basics with regards to training rest and nutrition.

You'll get there.
>>
>>37926087
I hate when people tell me that because I don't have a clear directive. It's more efficient to bulk and cut.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.