[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just woke up, and I need to share this dream before I forget.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: SIR_before_and_after_fit.jpg (339KB, 1118x708px) Image search: [Google]
SIR_before_and_after_fit.jpg
339KB, 1118x708px
So I just woke up, and I need to share this dream before I forget.

>Be me
>Walking around house
>Having fun pushing around my furniture like bumper cars
>Float over to my fridge
>Open the doors like curtains
>There are my precooked meals in the freezer
>All autistically labeled by date to be eaten like I do in real life
>Look over to the not-freezer section of fridge
>See gallons of milk, random fruits and-
>......
>"Premade protein shakes?"
>There they are, all premade and ready to go in recycled water bottles
>Wake up
>Have no idea what to with this revelation that will save 10 whole minutes from my day
>Decide to share with /fit/ at 3am

You decide what to do with this dream /fit/, I must return to sleep. Is this a good idea from my subconscious or pre-sleep cottage cheese-induced delirium?
>>
>>37916977
This is a sign from Zyzz. You've been blessed. What is your name, o gainsful prophet?
>>
>>37917052
Well I can't sleep anyways. I would feel conceited to give myself a name here though. I'm just some random dude like you (Maybe?). Nobody important like Zyzz or Scooby....
>>
What the fuck senpai this is too wild
>>
Date with Jeff. I lold
>>
>>37916977
I mean.... it's all stuff that would be in the fridge anyways right? Why not?
>>
File: 1444273292813.png (394KB, 598x564px) Image search: [Google]
1444273292813.png
394KB, 598x564px
>>37916977
>recycled water bottles
>>
>>37917823
>Wanting to waste money on multiple shaker bottles
>Not a poorfag
>>
You're not supposed to reuse water bottles though. It's on the label. They make it so you can't reuse them to make you buy more water bottles.
>>
They are RECYCLABLE not REUSABLE.
Well they ARE reusable, but you really shouldn't cus of chemicals and cancer and stuff.
Google it. Don't reuse it.
>>
File: 1466147955045.png (755KB, 767x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466147955045.png
755KB, 767x720px
>>37918136
>>37918123
neat, I guess I'll go kill myself then
>>
>>37916977
you have to shake the hell out of a protein shake if it's been sitting too long, otherwise you get that whey sludge at the bottom of the cup

won't save you a huge amount of time
>>
>>37918237

Do em in tupperware. Rinsing out your shaker and filling it out of a tall canister is still going to be faster than making fresh.

Also make them twice a week to reduce clumping.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.