[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck am I supposed to get to the gym and make gains if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

How the fuck am I supposed to get to the gym and make gains if I'm working full time? Is there anyone that's on this fucking board that works full time and still has time to lift?
>>
yes
>> if you're motivated, you will make time
>> if you're not motivated, you will become fatassfatass, or weak an inferior
>> true story, certainly if it's an office job.
>>
>>37898905
I can only go once or twice a week are there any good all in one workouts
>>
>>37898812
Dude the time you invested to post this on 4chan could already be invested in working out. Everyone has enough time if he really wants.
>>
>>37899356
I'm going in an hour u fuck
>>
>>37898812
Go before or after work, if you work under 14 hours a day, you don't really have an excuse to not find time to work out, even if you work more than that you could make time for it if you really wanted. If you have time to browse here you have time to exercise.
>>
I kept a steady workout schedule when I was working 40 hours a week (will be doing so again soon)

Didn't have time for much else, but I got my lifts in
>>
>>37898812
What? I work 10 hour days and still lift 5x a week. What's full time for most people? I always thought it was 40 and I still hand plenty of time.
>>
I built a home gym, the drive back and forth to the gym was close to an hour round trip. Cutting that out saved me the time, but I still need a preworkout or energy drink or something to get me ready to go cause im fucking gassed after working all day.
>>
Working full time and going to the gym is easy. You just have to set aside a time slot and commit.

Believe me, I work 10hr days, usually over 40hrs per week, in a refrigerated warehouse while going to school part time and I still make it to the gym 2-3x a week.

I dream of having the luxury of a non physical job to make easy gains at the gym.

You can do it anon. Just stay positive.
>>
40 work hours a week + 16 school hours not including homework study time makes it difficult but like most people here sat if you have the discipline you will make time. I'm one lazy fuck though so I havent.
>>
like 45 minutes of lifting 3 times a week is hard.
like how much TV do you watch? like get up an hour early, like make Saturday morning one of your gym days, it's not fucking hard.
The gym downtown in the early morning is full of white collar exes that work 60 hour days.
Protip= if you do the morning thing, shower at the gym, shave and and everything. saves tons of time when you don't have to shower twice.
>>
>>37899519
> the drive back and forth to the gym was close to an hour round trip.

god I love living in a real city. I don't know how anyone got confided the suburbs were a good idea.
>>
>>37899026
No, there are no popular /fit/ workouts that have all in one days at all.

You utter retard
>>
I work 40 hours a week and have time for working out 3 or 4 days, playing sports on a couple of other nights and matches during weekends.

I'll be starting my own business soon and I'm going to make sure I can get to the gym several times a week. It's time that's invested really, I work so much better and efficiently when I'm in good shape
>>
>>37898812
>Breakfast
>Work
>Relax a bit
>Dinner
>Relax a bit
>Gym
>Shower
>prep lunch for tomorrow
>Bed

This is what I do
>>
shut your mouth right now op you fucking needledick limpwristed fairy. I work 12-13 hour days and go to the gym at 5:30am on a regular basis before work. I literally go home and either eat, or shower and then go to bed and repeat 5 days a week. I also workout on the weekend now since thats when I have the most energy. I just did 6 days straight and took 1 off for rest (working out).

Your grandfather fought nazis and you've got a wheelie bike and frameless glasses. Fuck off
>>
>>37898812
Ceramics "Engineer" here. 50-60 hours a week on average and I go 3-4 days a week. Push pull. Decent results but not like before I worked all the time. It's tough. I'm a former fatass though so the thought of completely slipping is unacceptable.
>>
I know people working half the week at day time and half the week at night, they still have time to train.
>>
>>37898812
I work 40 hours a week and manage to lift 3 days a week and walk (shattered heel makes running near impossible) 5-7 miles a day. And I don't even own a car. Its very easy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.