[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just bought a house and it has a bowling alley in the basement.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: contemporary-home-gym.jpg (117KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
contemporary-home-gym.jpg
117KB, 640x426px
I just bought a house and it has a bowling alley in the basement. Would you tear it down for a home gym ? or nah
>>
>>37890042
what the fuck no

Bowling alleys are sick. Is it like a full one? Post pics
>>
>>37890042
timestamp or gtfo poorfag
>>
>>37890042

Seems kind of a shame to destroy it but what the fuck are you going to do with a bowling alley?

Use it once or twice as a novelty and then never again? Unless you're seriously into bowling it's a waste of space.
>>
>>37890059
I said I just bought the house. not moved in yet hermano
>>
>>37890042
Are you mentally fucking retarded?

Go a gym and keep your bowling alley.
>>
>>37890067
Yeah, this. Plus you can't just have it there ready to use with no effort, you need to have it professionally maintained.

Keeping the alley is a waste, using all of it for a gym is also a waste.

Also what kind of person on 4chan can buy this sort of house?
>>
Your floors will get fucked, gyms are better in the garage. Doubt you can afford to build a worthwhile home gym anyways
>>
>>37890091
One that doesn't waste his time lifting
>>
File: 1467842624598.gif (3MB, 640x434px) Image search: [Google]
1467842624598.gif
3MB, 640x434px
Dude, I would keep the fucking bowling alley and make a man cave in that area.

A sick ass bar, pool table, arcade stuff or game set ups and a projector with snacks and shit at the bar board game/tcg/poker table.

Would literally be a fucking place every dude envied.

I would design each area from eras. bowling the 1970's, arcade/game the 80s/90s, bar 1920's.

Dude all that potential.
>>
>>37890042
>do you have a steady supply of friends?
>do you enjoy bowling?
I have a pool table that's used all the time, but a bowling lane jesus. That's a lot of room.
>>
>>37890118
>doubt you could afford to build a worthwhile home gym anyways

Chances are if this dude bought a house with a fucking bowling alley in it he can afford a build a decent home gym.
>>
How much have you bowled before this?

If the answer is "very rarely" or even less, you probably don't like bowling enough to warrant dedicating that much space in your house to it
>>
>>37890142
THIS
>>
Bowling alley employee here, don't bother. The machines take a lot of work and maintenance. If you don't love working on machinery it's gonna suck and you can literally kill yourself working on them. Then again I guess you could just hire a handyman since you're clearly fucking rich.
>>
>>37890070
timestamp something you dick
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.