[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

opinions on huel? if you don't know about it it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Huel.jpg (39KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
Huel.jpg
39KB, 900x636px
opinions on huel?

if you don't know about it it's powdered food - apparently contains all your needed macronutrients and calories so you could hypothetically survive on it eating nothing else. 150g per 2000 calories and a scoopful is 161 calories.

I just got home from uni and found my brother had bought some. Thinking about using it in shakes - 1 scoop protein, 2 scoops huel, peanut butter, whole milk. That's got to be a lot of calories right there.

anyone use it? what do you think?
>>
150g protein per 2000 calories**
>>
>>37873535

Looks pretty neat (or should I say NEET) if you discount the importance of texture and the social effects of a shared meal.
>>
>>37873553
yeah I wouldn't suggest just living on it to anyone. I'm more interested in using it in shakes and alongside meals in order to get enough protein and calories while bulking.
>>
If it's anything like Soylent, you could get make two normal healthy meals for the price of a scoop. However, it's super convenient and quick to make and digest. I'd recommend only consuming it once a week as a meal replacement for when you're too tired or short on time to make something proper. Don't be one of those idiots who lives off the stuff.
>>
>>37873574

No harm in that, but if you're already using protein powder and mixing with a blender, I would recommend going with oatmeal and cheap fruit instead with maybe some olive oil to top it off.
>>
>>37873535
An if it tastes like Soylent, the best way to prepare it is by flushing it down your toilet.
>>
Look I don't want to be that guy, but OP you seriously sound like a shill
>>
>>37873535
ok, so you could live off that stuff for your entire life?
>>
>>37874423
yeah i know I sound like one. But I think its a genuinely fascinating idea and it does make me wonder what the future of food will be. honestly I'm sure a lot of us will be eating this way in 50years. But the massive drawback of huel is its fucking expensive (just looked it up now). I got my mine for free just cause my brother left it behind
>>
>>37875051

It sounds interesting as a concept but to have it replace all of my daily food intake would make me want to kill myself.

As a supplement though - no issues whatsoever, other than the price.
>>
>100% vegan

Enjoy your tits.
>>
This is probably like Soylent and it basically works, but there was this dude who did a one month soylent only experiment and had some serious problems with it, i.e. jaw aches from only using liquid foods and other stuff. Look it up on youtube.
And if you just want to replace a single meal you should get a protein shake.
>>
File: dietician.jpg (70KB, 552x502px) Image search: [Google]
dietician.jpg
70KB, 552x502px
>>37873535
Endorsed by a dietitian, not a nutritionist.
Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>37877253
why does it matter who endorses it lol
its made by a nutritionist
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.