[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

; I am a very sexually charged male with a lot of testosterone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (336KB, 1280x1239px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
336KB, 1280x1239px
; I am a very sexually charged male with a lot of testosterone and energy. When I'm having sex I like being in the dominant position very much and the very thought of dominating a female that I find attractive can completely take over my mind. But I am also a very sensual person. I care a lot about people especially females. I have a lot of empathy for people and get very hurt when I see people in pain or misery. Growing up my sexual side and sensual side were very much at odds with each other for psychological/philosophical reasons. For some reason dominating a female was bad and dirty and sleazy, and loving a person under a tree in the meadow was good wholesome and romantic, these ideas propogated by religion and Hollywood movies. Growing up has meant learning more and realizing that these are not opposing sides but complementary. You can fuck and feel holy, you can get blown and look into the eyes of your lover and feel like pure again. I know this now Yet there remain fragments of old guilt and worn out ideas that crop up in my mind from time to time regarding these things. I guess I was just looking for consolation or something by means of hearing other people's stories and if they had gone through the same thing
>>
nice blog post
>>
File: >autism.jpg (68KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
>autism.jpg
68KB, 500x425px
>>37869606
Holy shit this post
>>
>>37869606
Stopped reading at "I"
>>
>>>/hugbox/
>>
>>37869606
There is nothing wrong with you. I also enjoy dominating a woman. It is natural. Women like having a man dominate and fuck them. So long as it is consensual and she is willing I will fuck her like a wild animal.

Women complete men in a way yin and yang. It is the struggle of opposites attracting.
>>
>>37869606

you sound like a shitty person living under a righteous facade shit no one needs to know that you're frustrated about jacking off.
>>
File: 1468018100937.jpg (80KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
1468018100937.jpg
80KB, 643x820px
>>37869606
really m8
>>
>>37869636
I stopped reading at ";"
>>
>>37869606
i really want to eat her butthole
>>
Why do you try to defend yourself?

I love degrading and dominating girls, nothing wrong with it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.