[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This bodybuilder/fitness model kid from my country just died

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Captura.png (1MB, 599x598px) Image search: [Google]
Captura.png
1MB, 599x598px
This bodybuilder/fitness model kid from my country just died. He was 22 and claimed NATTY.

https://www.instagram.com/angelarcos13/

His heart failed. Another one bites the dust.
>>
the natty life is a risky one
>>
>>37849353
>22
>looks like 30
>>
>>37849353
can you translate some of the comments on his instagram? what are they saying
>>
>>37849416

In the last picture that he posted people are discussing if he died from a heart failure or if he commited suicide because his gf left him. One of the people commenting says that he was in the funeral home with his family and that he died from a heart attack, but "if his family wanted to make people think that he had a heart failure when he actually commited suicide, they'd be in their right to do it".

He looked like a vain and self-absorbed person, the kind that whore themselves in instagram for validation in their otherwise dull lives. If it was the roids or his gf leaving him, he obviously had a mentall issue that he tried to cover with a layer of muscles.
>>
>>37849402
Being natty will do that to you
>>
>>37849481
god damn
imagine how pathetic he must be to take his own life over a girl
>>
he looks weird as fuck, and shops his pics hard the video he posted 4 weeks ago doing rope cable curls he looked heaps natty tho
>>
>>37849353
>falling for the no cardio meme
>>
>Zyzz died at 22
>he died at 22
>Jeff Seid is 21

Is 22 an unlucky number?
>>
>>37850524
>tfw 22
I can't wait!
>>
File: full natty.jpg (85KB, 567x591px) Image search: [Google]
full natty.jpg
85KB, 567x591px
The dude looked like a cartoon character
>>
>>37849353
He's chizzled like a bronzed Greek god. RIP bruh, your body is a masterpiece
>>
>>37851567
damn man. mirin
>>
>>37849353
>>37850524
I am glad i amd going for aesthetics now im past that death zone. 23 here.

Maybe since men continue to develop and grow untill they turn 24, they over worked their bodies and their under developed hearts couldn't handle the work required? Somewhat makes sense, right?
>>
>>37849481
Looks like a fucking God
Killes himself over one girl

I realllyyy hope this was not the case

He could have gotten any girl man...wtf...... he could have just gotten some Bigggg oll titties to ease the pain....

Why god...WHYYYYY!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.