[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey gay boys I've been going to the gym for 2 weeks now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 15

File: image.jpg (140KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 750x1334px
Hey gay boys I've been going to the gym for 2 weeks now I'm seeing a little change but I was wondering what is the best way to get rid of acne? Water helps clear it but nothing stops the huge puss balls. Please help
>>
>>37844616
Get past puberty.
>>
You look like a cookie
>>
File: accutane before and after.png (1MB, 997x660px) Image search: [Google]
accutane before and after.png
1MB, 997x660px
A C C U T A N E
>>
>>37844616
swimming in a chlorinated pool worked for me
>>
>>37844633
I'm 19 and all my friends and everyone I know has little to no acne, and I still have huge cysts
>>
>>37844649
Like I said, get past puberty.
>>
>>37844655
I highly doubt it will ease naturally as it's quite bad
>>
>>37844643
Give me a link bro??
>>
>>37844643
> destroying your livers/kidney with accutane
nah senpai, save them up for gear
>>
File: image_2.jpg (11KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
11KB, 250x222px
Buy a silk pillowcase, wash your face twice a day, and look for medicine that will get rid of the cysts. Then find some benzoyl peroxide and moisturizer to work on preventing breakouts. I used Claror and Cerave brands.
>>
Take ibuprofen every day

Take daily recommend dosage every day
>>
>>37844679
you google accutane, look at the information, then you go get it prescribed from a derm
>>
>>37844616

Every skin is different but what I did was wash my face with soap every 6 hours. after a week it made my face very dry but it was clear and I rather have a dry face that one with severe acne.
>>
go to a dermatologist. Accutane works
>>
>>37844699
>nah senpai, save them up for gear

Wtf that doesn't happen.

I took 80mg accutane for 5 months, my liver is still working as normal m8.

Also if you have severe acne accutane will give you far more benefit than taking dbol
>>
>>37844616
That sucks, OP, I know that bad skin feel.

There is no quick, easy fix. Go to the dermatologist. It might take some months and your skin might get worse before it gets better, but don't get discouraged. They're gonna mix and match some stuff until they find something that works for your skin.

Stuff that has helped for me:

>NuCèlle SPA SYSTEM - For Acne/Trouble-Prone Skin
http://nucelle.com/index.htm

>IS CLINICAL PRO-HEAL SERUM ADVANCE PLUS
http://www.skinstore.com/is-clinical-pro-heal-serum-advance-plus/11291965.html

>Clarisonic Brush
http://www.clarisonic.com/

This stuff is pricey, so I'd talk to a doctor before you drop cash, as they might have free sample sizes. Good luck.
>>
>>37844616
>>37844616

go vegan.

no, im not just fucking recruiting people. there is a vegan bodybuilder on youtube, and he has horrible acne, and he tried being vegan because he heard it helps acne. and now its all gone. and he's staying vegan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW0BlUtz4fg
>>
>>37844616
Tan.
In the sun, or in a bed. Works for cystic acne 100% of the time. Try switching to a gentle face soap. African Black Soap works well.

I've tried all the meds. Get some sunlight you pale ass bitch. Everyday.
>>
>>37844960
I was planning on going on sun beds tomorrow as I'm from the uk and we get sunlight about 2 weeks every year
>>
Getting on an antibiotic helped me personally, but I think results tend to vary from person to person
>>
>>37844969
I promise you it will get better with UV light exposure. I had cystic acne growing up. Ont he tops of my shoulders and back. on my forehead and chin. Tanning, whether outside or by UV lights was the only thing to make it go away and not hurt all the time.

Using soaps with no sulfates and some type of carbon in them(charcoal, ash) will also alleviate it. No sulfates with be a more mild soap, so you can wash your affected areas when they become greasy with oil without over-drying them out.
>>
>>37844994
thanks for your advice pal
>>
>>37844943
causation/correlation
>>
File: 1461632259816.jpg (136KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1461632259816.jpg
136KB, 800x800px
>>37844616
Dude that looks like gangrene. Fucking disgusting man sort yourself out. I wouldn't put my cock in your mouth even at its smelliest, most unwashed state.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 552x539px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 552x539px
>>
>>37845004
No problem.

Another tip, if you shave, stop shaving.
If you have to shave, use an essential oil blend.
You can get that shit at Wal-Mart for a few bucks and it lasts forever. Try to shave after you shower also. Ingrown hairs can contribute pretty heavily to cystic acne because the skin is already sensitive and irritated. I've worn a beard for 5 years and very rarely get acne under it with proper grooming.
>>
>>37844699
you're actually fucking stupid as shit if you believe this lol
>>
OP, what you have is not going to be solved by simply changing your pillowcase frequently or drinking more water. You have severe cystic acne and the best solution would be to see a dermatologist.
>>
>>37845108
this

i hate to say it but if you want to fix your acne, you need to see a dermatologist. what you have is beyond the normal over-the-counter cleanser and 2 litres of water fix.
>>
Grow up
Drink water
Eat well
Be hygienic with sheets and towels and shit
Scrub your face 2 - 3 times a day
???
Profit
>>
alkaline diet you need to clean your body from inside out your insides are dirty thats why it's coming from out your skin
>>
wash your damn pillow case
>>
>>37844755
Last night I Harry Slider your sister? What?
>>
>>37846549

No, it's Last night I James Bond quarter pounder your sister, you dingus
>>
>>37844616
try everything ITT (diet, water, hygiene) first but it may not work

if you were like me, you are just cursed with it

took roaccutane a couple years ago and my skin is great now. one or two pimples every now and then but no "acne".
>>
>>37844643
did this person sleep in dogshit for a week? how does acne get this bad?
>>
>>37844616
Man, this fuckin' shit makes me wish I became a dermatologist! Kik/Skype for that cysty goodness?
>>
>>37844699
Which is why you get blood checks every month whilst on accutane.
>>
>>37844616
Retinol cream or accutane.

Also a good routine could help. Browse skincareaddiction on reddit. They know their shit.

But really, visit a dermatologist.
>>
>>37844616
You have cystic acne. Get to a dermatologist asap before you get severe scarring.
>>
>>37846766
What are all the little crystals bouncing around?
>>
>>37845170
Scrubbing your face that often is a really bad idea, unless it's chemical exfoliation with an BHA. Even then I wouldn't do it more than once a day.

Irritating the skin makes it more susceptable for acne and bacteria.
>>
>>37846756

Hormones. High test usually.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 550x733px
accurate was the only thing that got rid of my horrid acne. It did give me IBS bUt whatever. I sort of like the sensation of taking a big shit
>>
>>37846820
fucking kek
>>
>>37844616
dead fukin srs man get on accutane. that shit saved my life. was on it for about 9 months 3 years ago. lips got chapped as hell, bled all the time. but totally worth it in the end. Use to have cystic acne all over my face. Since accutane, i get a pimple here and there once every 2 weeks max. Extreme change

accutane/10
>>
>>37846847
let it be known that I also tried all different types of facial products for years before finally taking the accutane step. nothing worked until accutane
>>
>>37846809
Science
>>
>>37844616
Zink suplementaion can help somtimes
Id recomend a zink magnsium b6 one since it comes with aditional benifts(some ppl say it helps them sleep if it doesnt take it in the morning bc some ppl cant sleep from it)
>>
>>37844616
I've had it bad before too some of my cystic zits merged together under my cheeks. sucks to have every pore of your face raped familia. also don't moisturize use dish soap be brutal, that's how mine went away. I still wash my face with dish soap lightly probably x6 a day. nearly no acne.
>>
>>37844616
rub asprin on your face with lemon juice
>>
>>37846549
List night a Secretly Sandwiched your sister
>>
Get rid of dairy products. Six weeks without ALL dairy products. Then add them little by little. Major letdown is that I can't use whey anymore but my skin is beautiful now.
>>
+1 for accutane but don't forget the blood tests or your liver tells you to fuck off. don't drink too much on it either.
also all you niggers using soap on your face, stahp.
face should be washed with water only.
>>
>>37844616
just cut your head off at the base of your neck
>>
>>37844616

Get accutane, sort your shitty diet out.
>>
>>37844755
last night i bond burgered your sister?
>>
>>37844616
Go outside for 30 minutes each day
let the sun light touch your skin
>>
>>37844616
no dairy

drink lots of water
>>
>>37844699
Went on a 3 month cycle of accutane and my liver/kidney is working fine.
It did make me pretty depressed honestly but when i got off of it I was happy as fuck that I no longer had chest/scalp/face acne.
It's GOAT for acne but should really only be a last resort
>>
>>37849797
Can confirm
its actually works
>>
>>37849797
Do not do this withouth wearing any sunscreen (make sure it's water based) or else you'll get scars that will last you a lifetime.
>>
File: 20160708_090542.jpg (352KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160708_090542.jpg
352KB, 1920x1080px
Mine was almost as bad as that and here is the end product. I never took accutane.
>>
>>37850075
Ehhh stupid camera used the face filter thingy. The scars are there and are really noticeable when my face is greasy and reflecting light lol
>>
>>37844823
I'd rathehave acne. Dry skin means wrinkles and old skin. At least if you don't pick at it acne heals eventually.
>>
>>37850107
One thing I learned a little too late was that washing my face every day was causing my skin to dry and create more oil which caused more break outs. I wash my face every other day now and just use water in between and it's helped a lot.
>>
>>37844960
>this works 100% of the time
Confirmed bullshitter. Nothing will work 100% because there's many different causes. I have Pcos, no matter how much so Cal sun I get, I will still have acne from my imbalanced hormones. The only way to fight acne like mine is through hormone meds that have shitty side effects.
>>
I will let you in on a little secret that the big boys don't dare disclose. Eat 8 raw baby carrots at and with lunchtime and at suppertime. Cleared me up in a few days.
>>
>>37846766
imagine if those are ur toes
>>
trention. It not only helps you out with the acne, it also gets rid of the redness and scars. It greatly improved my skin texture.
>>
>>37844616
anal sex
>>
File: IMG_20160708_194034.jpg (67KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160708_194034.jpg
67KB, 480x640px
>>37844616
Isotretinoin brah. I was getting mad cysts for the last 3 years. This is me day 20 on only 10mg. Shit has faded a lot. It's genetic, don't listen to these fools about water and shit. Visit a derm
>>
>>37844663
It will. You're still really young looking, but it is positive you're still pubescing because it will boost your gains a bit. Just dont fucking pop them.
>>
>>37844616
Acne is cute. Why do guys try to hide it/ get rid of it? It's a sign of virility and its a huge turn on.
>>
>>37850463
Fucking since when, this shit has ruined my confidence and fucked with my head for the longest time. I'm just barely recovering thanks to /fit/ lifestyle.
>>
>>37844616
Get benzoyl peroxide and use a face cleanser that's for acne
Murad really helped my skin
It's a bit expensive but it worked

Then try taking out dairy or wheat or other common food allergens , maybe you have an allergy that's making it worse.

Drink plenty of water and avoid shitty food in general
It might take a while but the results might be worth it :)
Good luck
>>
>>37850531
protip: for every flaw you think you have theres someone that finds it attractive
>>
File: image.jpg (627KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
627KB, 2576x1932px
Op here, went on a sun bed today and that shit cleared my face alot from a 6 minute session, and the cysts feel alot less painful.
>>
>>37851671
ure cute dont even worry about it too much.
no homo
>>
>>37851671
Nice dude I'm going to have to try that. Or go out hunting pokemon during the afternoon.
>>
>>37844616
Get gud genetics
>>
Yeah, stop letting niggers shoot their semen on your face you fucking faggot.
>>
Fuck loads of high fashion models take accutane still to make sure they are employable 24/7.

Think about all the makeup and shit they put on. They get acne regularly.

I had bad acne for 6 years, took high dose accutane once a week for about 5 weeks and never broke out since. Kinda pissed I didn't get on it earlier.

Vitamin C + Retin-a cream and dermarolling got rid of all my scars.
>>
>>37851030
nice coping mechanism
>>
>>37851030

I have 3 flaws, so 1 person finds each of them attractive. So I still have to get rid of 2 flaws to be flawless enough for 1 person to find me attractive?
>>
5000 IU Vitamin D every day
>>
>>37851671
adorable
>>
>tfw mocked for having a smooth baby face at 18
>>
>>37850463
>it's a sign of virility
Nigga whut
>>
>>37852575
Grow a beard bruh.
>>
>>37851671
Breh, go see a fucking dermatologist asap.

Personally I would try some prescription topical treatments (Epiduo and Acanya completely cleared out my skin), before hoping on the accutane train.
>>
File: tmp_12874-Theshining-387709442.jpg (22KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12874-Theshining-387709442.jpg
22KB, 300x169px
>>37851671
Fuck, I mean I REALLY want to squeeze those fucking things myself... should've been a derm... but uh, glad you're feeling better bro
>>
File: image.jpg (443KB, 1826x1826px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
443KB, 1826x1826px
>have bad acne
>both of my brothers have even worse acne
>wonder if it's because we're dirty or our diet is dirty
>buy shitton of vegs, blend, drink
>skin cleared up completely within 6 days

>brothers copy
>steal all my food
>I move the fuck out
Wtf my life became 100% better after moving and taking care of myself
>>
1. Accutane
2. Doxycycline disp
3. Retin-A cream
3. Eat plenty of veggies, fish and drink a lot of water.
4. Clean and moisturize your skin daily.
5. Leave your pimples alone
>>
>>37852882
>acne comes from chemically processed diet
>Uses chemicals to treat acne
You are the ultimate american
>>
>>37844616
your face must feel so warm...
would like to tenderly rub your checks
no homo
>>
>>37852905
even water is a chemical you fuck
if you're ever in the hospital on your death bed will you still refuse meds because "chemicals are bad for you"
>>
>>37850052
What? 99% of people don't put on sunscreen when going out for the day, what are you talking about?
>>
>>37844616
Shave you fucking face daily. Use a safety razor and some shaving soap of decent quality and learn to shave properly.

I don't get much acne anymore at 20, but if I shave every morning properly it stops whiteheads from occurring.
>>
>>37844616
Go to dermatologist,get prescribed accutane.

Three years after I finished a 6 month treatment with it, skin is still as perfect as a porcelain doll. I've had one little zit since.

This is coming from someone who had severe cystic acne and scarring.

It's a scary drug, but damn close to miraculous.
>>
>>37844616
Cut down on sugar/fast food/fizzy drinks.
If that doesn't help, just go full accutane.
>>
>>37844616

People saying

>grow up
>drink water
>sleep well
>whatever

are the equivalent of people saying that to get swole all you have to do is to >train hard and eat well ;^)

Acne won't go away for some people (like me) no matter what you do. My face looked like a pizza until I was around 25 and decided to take Accutane. It solved my problem in 3 months.
>>
Definitely tan. My acne only goes away when I tan.
>>
File: acne.jpg (183KB, 800x589px) Image search: [Google]
acne.jpg
183KB, 800x589px
>>37852816

>Fuck, I mean I REALLY want to squeeze those fucking things myself.

I REALLY don't understand people who say that. Its fucking disgusting to squeeze your own pimples, I wouldn't even touch someone else pimple desu.
>>
>>37844616
You need a prescription for either doxycycline (oral) or clindamycin (topical) since it's cystic.

other shit that helps:
>UV light (can't do this if you end up taking doxy though)
>salt water
>using clean towels to dry your face after the shower
>clean pillow cases
>>
>>37853253
what the fuck
>>
>>37853448
Seriously what fucking hell did someone pull that idea out of.
>>
>>37853929
its a manga you can find in english its called uzumaki, its one of the stories.
>>
>>37853253
What the fuck ever...

Sauce on mangu, btw?
>>
File: tmp_14533-hqdefault-1034474880.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14533-hqdefault-1034474880.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>37853943
Oh, I see... I'm not a robot
>>
>>37844643
This

Though it doesn't mean you won't have acne for the rest of your life.
I was on it for a full year, then of it for a year, then back on it for 6 months.

My nose area is still covered in dirty pores/black heads, I have small amount of blackheads on my neck and sternum, though those are more hair related.

After you finish accutane, find a good daily face wash, preferably one that you don't leave in so you can use in the shower and wash off.

I used Neutrogena face scrub or generic

Try to use it twice a day, once a day in the morning shower will work though. But make sure to use it every day, or you can get a flare up that will take about a week to get back to normal. Persistence is key.
Around $9, and it'll last you a month or too.
Only about a half-dollar in your palm, and spread it all over your acne areas, then massage each area for about 10 seconds (ie 10 for forehead, 10 for nose, 10 a cheek, 10 for chin, ect.)

For shits and giggles, maybe one shower a month scrub the shit out of your face with the face wash and a hand towel.

Don't use body wash on your face, probably don't use bar soap on your face either.

Use a face wash to wash your face only.

Stress also is a factor.
>>
>>37855136
Also accutane is a little tough, but pretty worth it.
First go to your doctor, he'll recommend you a dermatologist.
If you already have a dermatologist, just go to him.

Note, not all dermatologists will let you be on accutane, about 30% of derms are against accutane.
If your derm won't right you a prescription, tell him to fuck off and find another derm. When finding a new derm, call him ahead and find out if he prescribes accutane, no need to waste time and insurance visiting some asshole only for him to say no.

Then you'll have to sign a bit of acknowledgement, basically saying you won't be stupid while on acutane like fasting, starving yourself, throwing up, doing drugs and acknowledge its your responsibility to stop and seek help if you don't feel right.

Then you'll have to get blood work done.
DON'T STARVE YOURSELF, EVER.
They'll send you to a drug testing place, take two vials of blood, test it to make sure your blood, liver and kidneys are okay.
Then you'll get a prescription for accutane.
Each prescription is only a month long.
Every month you'll visit your derm, he'll tell you how you look, write you a note for blood work, go get blood work, blood work comes back, then they'll fill another month of accutane.
Rinse and repeat for 6 months.
Then the doctor will decide if you need another 6 months.

You can't take it if you're pregnant as it causes heart defects in the baby.

Though there is no study or warning against impregnating someone while you're on accutane.
>>
>>37844616
Holy shit there are tons of skin auto sys in this thread.

OP I was in the same boat as you. Still struggling with some pimples but a far cry from where I used to be.

If that's you in the pic, here's what I suggest.

>as soon as you turn 18, ask your doctor about accutane

Seriously. This shit will change your life. Do it when you're legal or something. Don't do it when your 16 or 17, that'll just fuck your shit up. I noticed all those side effects like depression and shit don't affect people who are in their later stages of puberty vs. peak puberty stage.

> in the meantime find some good cleanser wash, moisturizer, and sunscreen

If you live in US, go to paulaschoice.com. Look at their cleansers, moisturizers, and sunscreen. Their shit doesn't irritate. It doesn't break me out, and I have Rosacea as well. Seriously. It's good shit, although costly. OTC shit fucked me up. Since you're struggling with acne, I'd reccommend a gel cleanser, a spf+moisturizer combo, and Paula's redness reducer cleanser. Probably the one for dry skin. Dudes don't realize that dry skin is just as bad for acne as oily skin is. In fact, having really oily skin is a symptom of dry skin. So you need a moisturizer and ffs USE SUNSCREEN!!!!

>after using accutane, if your results hold well, wait 1 year and look into microdermabrasion/sublative/C02 laser treatment for scars

This is if you really care about your acne scarring. If your acne is bad enough, unfortunately, you'll be dealing with scarring. It's the nature of the bullshit, and it sucks. This shit will run you another pretty penny but it's worth it to your overall health and confidence, man
Your skin is like space in terms of bodily health. Like a last bastion, especially if you're young and this is because puberty is a bitch and there's not much you can do to help your genetic response to the chemical changes in your body. But when your chemical changes calm down, you can take actions that you'll be so thankful for taking
>>
>>37855247
One more thing, prepare for chapped lips.
>>
>>37844663
I had horrible acne from 17 til about 21-22, it will clear up eventually. You would never know I had it to look at me now
>>
>>37844616
idk if youll read this op but go see a dermatologist, thats a pretty severe case of acne, honestly. wash your face with clearsil twice a day one in morn and one at night and do Not pick or pop them or youll have disgusting craters in your face. The dermatologist will give you a cream or pill to take along with washing your face that will make it go away, but its not immediate, that kind of stuff takes months. Just be patient and make sure to stay on top of washing your face and sleeping on clean sheets, pillow cases, etc
>>
>>37851671
Tbh, you're looking in pretty rough shape.

I'd recommend getting some concealer. I use it to cover the occasional skin irritation and if you do it carefully, nobody will notice.
Speaking as a straight male
>>
>>37844616

stop eating fucking dairy you noob
>>
>>37846549
6th james bond
9th item on the mcds menu

i 69nd your sister
>>
>>37844616
there are milder antibiotics than accutane, i take Minocycline.

That combined with using tea tree oil diligently prevents acne entirely for me.
>>
>>37844616
just go to a dermatologist. they actually know what they are talking about unlike the /fit/
>>
>>37844616
My friend had acne like yours. Took accurate, and used lotion on his face a lot and sunscreen.
When you take a shower make it warm then for the last 4 minutes make it really cold so your pours close. Worked for me, I also noticed swimming helped my skin a lot, salt water and chlorinated pools.
>>
>>37851671
idiota, sun only suppresses sebum temporarily then it flares up twice as bad
>>
>>37852905
you are so fucking retarded. Acne DOES NOT COME FROM DIET, GENETICS DETERMINE AN INDIVIDUALS SUSCEPTIBILITY TO THINGS LIKE SEBUM PRODUCTION/HORMONE FLUCTUATION
>>
>>37856271
Shit. After all these years finally I know what it means.
>>
DO NOT DRINK MILK! My Dermatologist explained that there are places on earth where there is no Acne. No People there have Acne because there's no milk and they don't have cows.
>>
>>37844616
You're cute. I have an acne fetish though.
>>
>>37844616
Wash your pillow case every day, or put a clean towel over your pillow every night. Also, get out in the sun more often, and wash your hands often. For some reason, whenever I just stopped doing face wash and shit for extended periods of time, I noticed my skin was a lot clearer during summer when I'd be outside more
>>
>>37844616
I want to suck your zits dry ;)
>>
>>37851671
Accutane you fucking idiot. You're going to get huge scars.

Sun exposure will make the red spots your cysts left in your epidermis darken and take longer to fade.
>>
>>37844755
>Last night I Bond Burgered your sister
>>
>>37850365
this is the most retarded advice in this thread

i'm 33 and i have had acne aince i was 19
explain that

op: how do i get rid of acne?
this guy: do nothing!

yup great advice from another person with poor understanding of a problem
>>
>>37844616
if that´s your face dont come near me
>>
>>37859534
no no, it's double (o-7) (quarter) pounded your sister
>>
>>37864344
stop being overweight and eating nothing but pizza

also shower and wash your face
>>
>>37850463
More like sign of virginity
>>
>>37844616
If that pic is you then go to a dermatologist and get accutane. With acne of that severity anything else is sort of wasting time.
>>
>>37846809

Those are ashes.
>>
>>37844644
this
chlorine heals all wounds
>>
>>37865535
>be a skelly
>rarely ever eat pizza
>shower and wash face everyday

nice try

>hurr durr but muh one solution approach to acne works on 100% of people!!
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.