[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I jog for 30-40 minutes every other evening, how would that,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1459049856469.jpg (201KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1459049856469.jpg
201KB, 1600x1200px
If I jog for 30-40 minutes every other evening, how would that, and to what extent affect my health.

Thank you for your time.
>>
>>37841340
cut likelihood of heart disease and cancer and diabetes by about half compared to no exercise.
>>
>>37841340
Your workouts should be diverse and not repressive. Every other day is fine, but the same routine will cause your body to quickly become more efficient at the exercise and you will flatline the benefits.
>>
won't do shit if thats all you're doing sorry dude
>>
File: Madotsuki.png (736KB, 970x888px) Image search: [Google]
Madotsuki.png
736KB, 970x888px
>>37841381
>repressive
repetitive*
>>
>>37841383
woah I don't think op asked for broscience
>>
>>37841361
This. But quite possibly, though not necessarily, bad for your knees. Knee surgery of course is well worth extra good years of life and can be done when you get old.
>>
>>37841361
>>37841430
It's worth noting that "by half" does not mean 50% chance to 25% chance. It's more like 2% to 1% which isnt so big a deal in the grand scheme of things that can kill you. And running every other evening would not hurt your knees. Running "every other evening" will probably equate to running about 3 times a week since chances are he wont religiously follow that pattern, and he's more likely to break the pattern by less running than he is by running more often. Again, negating any real knee damage.
>>
>>37841340
Your cardiovascular system will be less susceptible to disease. You won't get very tired working out
You will sleep better
Your joints will become stronger as long as you avoid overdoing it
>>
>>37841340
If you need to lose weight, cardio will help.
But even if you're doing cardio at maintenance there's a lot of benefits that come with it.

Drop the fucking nose piercing, and check this thread >>37839285
>>
>>37841553
By "2% to 1%" you mean 1/3 of all deaths in america (according to the American Heart/Stroke Association) right?
>>
>>37841340
who is this qtpa2t?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.