[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Propositioned for sex by a 7/10 qt I work with because of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: Zyzz.jpg (95KB, 776x561px) Image search: [Google]
Zyzz.jpg
95KB, 776x561px
>Propositioned for sex by a 7/10 qt I work with because of my gains
>Randomly starts calling me "Muscles" one day and implies that she wants to come over to my house and fuck
>Make up excuse because I'm not interested in sluts
>Leave her in a state of disbelief and go home feeling like the reincarnation of Zyzz
>>
File: received_1012728955425392.jpg (75KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
received_1012728955425392.jpg
75KB, 960x540px
>>37826496
Now THAT is what I aim for
>>
>>37826496
You scared of the pussy anon?
>>
File: Kill me.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
Kill me.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
Is /fit really this autistic?
>>
are you guy or just scared of having sex
>>
More like you make up an excuse because you're autistic, don't know how to act when a woman is trying to get busy with you, and because of your performance anxiety

This is honestly some high school tier self denial
>>
Good job OP. Sleeping with someone you work with is almost always a bad idea.
>>
>>37826710
Not OP, but i'm a kissless virgin, Could you please explain why?
>>
No I'm just an alpha male. I'm not obligated to catch every horny girl who throws herself my way.
>>
>>37826496
good shit man, real niggas don't need pussy from their everyday routine (work/college/routine/gym). Real niggas get pussy in da clubz mang

>>37827024
Not that guy but if you want to fuck once then you'll have to see that person every day, which is awkward. Also if you get in a relationship then break up this is gonna be awkward as well. Keep it professional fuckboy
>>
>>37827024
You don't shit where you eat do you?

Don't date a coworker when any number of things could go wrong and jeopardize your source of living income.

In the few coworker relationships I know of that actually worked out, someone changed jobs about a year in

This is common sense
>>
>>37827075

A True Alpha would consider such a thing to be so ordinary as not to warrant the creation of this thread.
>>
>>37827105

That may be true for Real Niggaz, but Ultimate Niggaz get pussy exclusively from female staff members at the prisons in which they are incarcerated.
>>
>>37827075
>I'm so alpha I can't take 45 mins to fuck every horny girl that throws herself my way but I can spend hours making threads on 4chan about it
>>
>>37827230
that's Tyrone level, aka the nigger Chad. You can't expect everyone to be a Tyrone, Real Niggaz tho is like the nigger Brad level. what am I doing with my life...
>>
>>37826496
This is my goal
Time to turn the tables, i want to leave them girls wanting
>>
>>37827150
>>37827105
Ah i see, Thanks anons
>>
>>37826663
This, but also
>>37826710
This

So even though you have crippling problems you inadvertently did well here OP
>>
>>37826496
That really is a cool perk. Being able to turn down slutty chicks.
>>
>>37827105
Gay as fuck. The situation is only as awkward as you make it.
>>37826663
I do feel like this was a BS Excuse but come on mang, he said it was a 7/10 maybe he actually turned her down as an Alpha move
>>37827242
A 4chan thread can be made in seconds maybe it takes you hours with your fat fucking fingers
>>
>Make up excuse because I'm only interested in guys

Fixed.
>>
You should appreciate every 7 and above that comes your way you pussy
>>
File: Hover Hand.jpg (43KB, 400x536px) Image search: [Google]
Hover Hand.jpg
43KB, 400x536px
Zyzz died a virgin so you're on the right path.
>>
Disregard females. Acquire aesthetics.
>>
>>37826496
>Make up excuse because I'm not interested in sluts
Lost my interest. This generation is over sensitive and under sexed.
>>
>>37828563
DELETE THIS
>>
File: zyzz_sloots.jpg (252KB, 1522x1100px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz_sloots.jpg
252KB, 1522x1100px
You're on the right track OP. Disregard these whores and focus on yourself. All of a sudden these cunts want to give you attention because you busted your ass in the gym and worked hard for what you achieved and they think they've earned to be in bed with you. Fuck that, treat them like the little worthless whore they are and pay them no mind.

We're all gonna make it brah.
>>
>>37828563
Savage
A
V
A
G
E
>>
>>37826496

>Turned down sex
>Alpha as fuck

I'm seeing this on /fit/ quite a lot and it always makes me lel. Guarantee in the next few days you'll have your dick in your hand thinking "Fuck I wish I'd fucked that girl".
>>
>>37828708
Only betas jump at any given chance for pussy. Alphas have other things to take care of, and getting pussy isn't the top priority because he has control over his primitive urges.
>>
Props to you OP, you didn't fuck up by shitting where you eat
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.