[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I explain this to my mum? She thinks it's steroids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

How do I explain this to my mum?

She thinks it's steroids that will cause cancer, make me have a heart attack and/or make all my muscles disappear the moment I stop taking it.

How do you do it?
>>
>>37826225
Why the fuck are you living with your mum?
>>
>>37826225
It's fucking milk

Or just tell her to google it like a normal person
>>
>>37826233
I'm South European
It's normal here
>>
>>37826225
What would happen if you drank it all in one day?
>>
If she is literally that stupid you should probably do your nation a favor and put her down cause she can actually fucking VOTE and shit
>>
>vanilla
It probably will
>>
>>37826233
I don't know where you've been for the last 20 or 30 years but it's pretty common now.
>>
>>37826260

-MASSIVE GAINS-
>>
>20g protons per scoop

Not especially great tbqh familia
>>
>>37826276
edgy
>>
>>37826225
Smack that bitch and make sure she never questions you again. Bitches need to learn.
>>
>>37826225
That brand probably will. I remember that was my first protein powder, I avoid that shit like the plague now. Fucked my stomach up three ways to Sunday

If you use any, use Myprotein or Gold's brand. MyProtein is cheap as hell and is generally the safest stuff to use
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.