[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the fuck do you guys listen to music in the gym? Everytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: man-balding-scratching-head.jpg (700KB, 2360x1568px) Image search: [Google]
man-balding-scratching-head.jpg
700KB, 2360x1568px
how the fuck do you guys listen to music in the gym?

Everytime I put my phone in my pocket it falls out. On squats, on bench, on deadlifts, on cardio, on fucking everything. If my headphones were in it'd yank them out of my ears eachtime.

I want to listen to podcasts, how the fuck do I do it?

HOW
>>
Bluetooth headphones and deep pockets you cuck.
>>
>>37822085
>Xd mom I called someone a cuck again on the internet LMAO!
>>
costs like $5
>>
Change something about your setup.

Maybe get shorts/sweats with a different pocket shape/size. Don't wear some swagfag basketball shorts with pockets as deep as your knees. Or get an armband to hold your phone. Or instead of your phone buy a small mp3 player. To stop earbuds popping out try those ones that have the little bit that's supposed to get stuck in the ridge of your ear like the Bose SoundSport.
>>
>>37822067
I applied my massive intelligence to buy shorts and pants with zippers.
>>
>>37822067
>use sports headphones
>run wire under your shirt to avoid snag
>get a case that's more rubbery to keep it from sliding out of your pocket
>>
What are some good cheap Bluetooth headphones? My earbuds have a button on the neck and they pause music every time I do front squats, it's annoying as fuck.
>>
>>37822104
>Don't wear some swagfag basketball shorts with pockets as deep as your knees

Sorry that is out of place, wrote this as a hurry before I head off to work. I meant this to be included as a way for your earbuds to not get ripped out.
>>
>>37822067
Where you at, OP? Can't you buy pants with pockets which have zippers?
>>
>>37822067
My track pants have a zipper, though I don't listen to it anymore cause it's kind of agitating having music playing, I like to be aware of my surroundings like when ppl talk to me especially and the gym plays music anyway
>>
>>37822067

I don't listen to music at the gym; how the fuck can you put 100% into your workout and still listen to music?

When I workout, everything else in the world is blocked out.
>>
>>37822185
*tip*
>>
>>37822222
Quints of truth confirm non-music listeners for neckbeards.
>>
>>37822222
>>37822232
It's really true desu. Some edgy 'LIVE THE WORKOUT' shit. Who doesn't get hyped by fast paced loud music? I don't even like thrash metal but it's all my lifting playlist has.
>>
>>37822067
dunno OP, my gym has music playing all the time
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.