[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Penis enlargement pills work? Is there anyway to increase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1455888315809.jpg (22KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1455888315809.jpg
22KB, 640x640px
Do Penis enlargement pills work?

Is there anyway to increase penis size?
>>
nope
>>
>>37819860
Dick Pumps, testosterone, compounds that increas blood volume (LARGE amounts of aerobic excersises will help your dick just because you can raise your blood volume by like 17 percent)
>>
stretch it with your hands

tie a dumbell to your flacid dick and drop it, just take one from the gym into the bathroom preferably over 40lbs
>>
Penis size are genetics, just like calves. You can't change the size of it.
>>
>>37819860
Only way to increase penis size is to make sure you have optimal blood pressure and to take vasodilators.
Vasodilators engorge blood vessels, making your shaft and in particular penis head thicker (length is minimal gain at best). Girth is noticeable and erection is harder.

Do cardio, eat foods with nitrates and antioxidants, avoid vasoconstrictors (pretty much every single stimulant, caffeine, nicotine, cocaine, etc).
Enjoy your gains, this is the only way to actually increase size. Everything else is meme.
>>
>>37819860
Yes mine has actually gotten too big
>>
File: 409590.jpg (52KB, 688x819px) Image search: [Google]
409590.jpg
52KB, 688x819px
>>37820047
This works, thanks bro.
>>
>>37820235
Can confirm this to be mostly true
>>
>>37820235
Not op but, I really wonder if L-Arginine would help with penis width then. Think I'm gonna try it before I go looking for real vasodilators
>>
>>37819860
Kill yourself and be born again.

Chance are if your born black that you'll have a 8inch dong at the shortest
>>
>>37820319
Good lord, she is immaculate.
>>
>>37820423
>ever wanting to be black
lol
>>
>>37819860
just get piercings, cheaper/less painful/more effective than most surgeries
>>
File: 1392632852443.gif (2MB, 499x368px) Image search: [Google]
1392632852443.gif
2MB, 499x368px
>>37820804
what did you mean by that ?
>>
>>37821497

you can tug on the piercing for maximum stimulation while keeping pressure at a minimum. This allows blood to travel to the penis, no interruptions.
>>
heres an easy and free way to make your dick bigger

>lose weight so you don't have a FUPA
>shave your disgusting unkempt pubes off
>>
>>37819860
Some people claim bathmate works, I ordered one while I was drunk, I used it like 4 times and dropped it. The thing that didn't work for me is that you need like at least 15 min in the shower/bath with it, while I usually stay there 5min and staying more is just a waste of time and water, and to see gains you need to be constant and use it for at least a couple of months.

Your penis is indeed bigger right after you use it, but thanks fuck that's how pumps work
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.