[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your 16 year old manlet brother is bigger and stronger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
>tfw your 16 year old manlet brother is bigger and stronger than you
>>
>>37806591
Hit the gym harder then Anon
>>
>>37806591
he's a manlet, it's easier for him to lift, remeber he gots shorter rom on everything and less space to build up muscle on, just lift heavy as fuck, if you're taller you should be able to outweigh him and outlift him eventually
>>
>>37806591
Hi Jessie, you fucking loser.
>>
>>37806857
I'm trying. He's just a freak that lifts 7 days a week for about 3 hours. I'm pretty sure he browses here since he's a little edgelord and quotes stuff from /fit/ all the time
>>
>>37806962
My names not Jessie...
>>
File: 1463118184580.jpg (39KB, 373x391px) Image search: [Google]
1463118184580.jpg
39KB, 373x391px
>>37806997
>>37806857

>he lifts more than you
>hurr shorter limbs(less mass)=easier weight!
>hes the "manlet"

hahahahahah
>>
>>37807052
He's like 5' 3" at most and I'm about 5' 8". He outlifts a lot of people so i think he's actually strong and it's not just limbs
>>
>>37807154

you're pretty manlet as well

does it make you feel better to have height over him?

my point was that he may be shorter than you, but odds are he will be more aggressive, and manlier than you
>>
>>37807154
>hurr my brother's a manlet so he gains fast
>I'm about 5'8

Oh ok so you're a manlet too.. get your short ass to the gym faggot.
>>
>>37807154
5'3 at 16
HAHAHAHAHAHA
he's a failure and always will be. If he actually comes here he would know that
>>
>>37807184
Yeah he beats the shit out of me. But he's a beast at wrestling
>>
>>37807210
I'm getting back into it. I'm just starting at extreme skinny fat dad bod mode
>>
>>37807216
I think he knows that he is. He always half jokingly says that he wishes he was dead but I think he actually has crippling depression and he's not just memeing. He's the angriest and most aggressive person I know
>>
>5'3"

Dont worry anon; he is going to die alone. No amount of lifting will save him.

>tfw 6'3" and 210 lbs and no manlet can outweigh me unless they obese
>>
>>37807268
I honestly hope he does because rn he's the Chad of his school
>>
>>37807276
Wrong.

Nice try faggot. No one 5'3" can be chad. And if so then everyone at your school must be ugly af. Wait until he goes to college and watch him kill himself because he has to compete with actual chads instead of your bumfuck hillbilly town.
>>
>>37807293
We live in rich white suburbia but it's mainly because the school is full of lanklets and he's an absolute sociopath. He got in trouble at school because rumors went around saying that someone was gonna shoot up the school and he said something along the lines like "oh hell yeah let's do this shit I'll join in"
>>
>>37807154
theres just too much, your just too awful. just off urself and let ur brother live ur life for u, pls. for me
>>
>>37807352
But the main thing I wanna know is if his stats are good or just people are easily impressed
>>
>>37807259
>angriest and most aggressive person
>manlet
Nah, this is normal.
>>
>>37807427
Why are Manlets so angry?
>>
>>37807444
Overcompensating.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.