[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Basketball have the best all around athletes in the wor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: deontay.jpg (175KB, 544x594px) Image search: [Google]
deontay.jpg
175KB, 544x594px
Does Basketball have the best all around athletes in the world?

Case in point, Deontay Wilder was a college level basketball player that started boxing at 20, in a few years became the heavyweight champ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn3zbk3l8xc
>>
File: 1467483160633.png (107KB, 800x388px) Image search: [Google]
1467483160633.png
107KB, 800x388px
>>37799973
No, and picking one out of thousands doesn't really prove the point you're trying to make.
>>
File: dwightjesus.jpg (47KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
dwightjesus.jpg
47KB, 400x266px
>>37800014
you really think if you take one of the NBA stars and put them in boxing or MMA they wouldn't fuck everyone up as well?
>>
I think that has more to do with him as a person than the sport as a whole.
>>
They do have some of the best explosiveness/athleticism of any athletes in the world

>>37800050
Shut up dumbass, of course they wouldn't
>>
>>37799973
It might also help that he was already athletic
>>
>>37799973
He's not fought the big boys yet.
>>
>>37800050
>seriously believing someone in their speciality can just up and take a new speciality and automatically be the best
please, just because one person could do it, doesn't mean others.
Most basketball players could not play football professionally or vice versa.
Baseball has a very niche amount of skills.
Soccer takes a level of endurance cardio that a basketball player might be able to meet, but how many have the feet coordination when they have done nothing, but worked with their hands their entire lives?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_multi-sport_athletes

In comparison Football and Baseball have a lot more multi sport players.
>>
>>37799973
>Does Basketball have the best all around athletes in the world?
>Basketball
>athletes
Well, there's not many sports where being 7 feet tall and able to sprint/jump for 50 minutes straight is a detriment.
>>
>>37799973
>Deontay Wilder

The bronze can crusher didn't that beat Bermane "I got a world title cus a Ukrainian retired" Stiverne. Prior to his Stiverne fight zero opponents had a Wikipedia page. They made most of them within hours of his victory of Stiverne. Struggled with Spzilka but luckily the Polack has a weak chin then takes a step back to fight Chris Arreola.

He's getting a cherry picked career because an American heavy weight sells well. He's the great black hope to sell to America as Hispanics and Eastern Europeans take over.
>>
>>37800786
Can crusher that beat * sorry I'm on a phone.
>>
>>37799973

2/10 troll for making me reply but most basketball players don't have the right build to be boxers. They tend to have longer slimmer bodies which isn't great for boxing. SOme of them are tall and built too but less common.
>>
>>37800786
I agree, but at least he seems like he was trying to step up in competition and fight Povetkin
SIDE NOTE: Anthony joshua is jacked as fuck and if you follow him on snapchat he shows some stuff from his training like weights and mobility
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.