[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ I fucked up. Took 400mg of caffeine before heading to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Koffein_-_Caffeine.svg.png (75KB, 2000x1645px) Image search: [Google]
Koffein_-_Caffeine.svg.png
75KB, 2000x1645px
/fit/ I fucked up.

Took 400mg of caffeine before heading to the gym.
On my way out I decided to take a shit before leaving my home. After shitting I somehow forgot that I had already taken my caffeine and took it again before actually leaving. Realized what I have done on the drive to the gym.

Now I am at the gym but feel like shit and am shaking. What do? I feel like my heart is exploding. Anyone been this stupid before and kniw what can help me?
>>
Keep your heart rate down and go eat something. You'll be ok
>>
>>37799565
drink a lot of water and just work it off
>>
>>37799565
if you are a smoker, smoke. no shit. it actually induces the enzymes wich metabolize caffeine.

or just wait. dont do sport.
if you really feal shit go to a doctor
>>
>>37799565
Its nowhere near a dangerous dose unless you have serious heart problems. You will feel like shit for a while, try to eat and drink water, caffeine dehydrates the body like crazy. I would also advise you to switch to guarana, its contains caffeine on top of a whole bunch of other shit that somehow get rid of some of the side effects.
>>
>>37799565
The half-life of caffeine is about 5 hours, so 5 hours from now you'll start feeling better. In the meantime don't do anything that raises your blood pressure or heart rate significantly, you could potentially do some damage.

In the future remember this: Caffeine is not 'food', it is a DRUG, even if it's only considered a mild stimulant; respect it like the DRUG that it is, and (hopefully) pay more attention to what you're doing.

>>37799682
>Its nowhere near a dangerous dose
You actually can't say that because you don't know what the OP's bodyweight is, and like most drugs the LD50 of caffeine is based on bodyweight. In any event 800mg of caffeine all at once is a pretty hefty dose. As stated above in about 5 hours OP will start feeling the effects slack off, but until then the smart thing to do is lay low.
>>
File: foto_no_exif (60).png (1008KB, 1706x720px) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif (60).png
1008KB, 1706x720px
>>37799565

kek i hope you have a heart attack
>>
>>37800077
need the sauce boss
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 206x244px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 206x244px
I take that much just to feel normal
>>
>>37800077

Devon Vs Electra on femwin

you should also look up wendy v karyn, wendy v Joanna

lots of others. if you like strap on by the winner look up academy wrestling (mid 2000's are the best) and ultimate surrender (a bit over produced)
>>
>>37799565
>800mg

dude thats nothing. when i build up a tolerance after some months of usage i sometimes take up to 1,6g

gets toxic somewhere around 2g so just relax, you will be fine
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.