[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone sometimes feel like you're literally the only person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 9235902390590235.jpg (115KB, 1222x628px) Image search: [Google]
9235902390590235.jpg
115KB, 1222x628px
Anyone sometimes feel like you're literally the only person that hasn't jumped on the "fake-natty" steroid stack?

Do you think all these guys that jump on the fake natty stacks are going to regret it in the future? Or are the fake natty stacks relatively safe dosages?
>>
>>37798414
Ye, feels pretty bad, but then I had the biggest guy in my gym (natty lifting 15+yrs) tell me I was getting noticeably bigger so I had all the less reason to start using, and then I got home and felt I looked small as usual, feels bad, it's just a really slow process but I'll get there man, I will

Anyway time for some didly lifts
>>
>>37798447
But you'll never achieve anything close to the fake natty stack, naturally.

If you're waiting around for something special to happen...you're going to be waiting forever.

You make 50%+ of your gains you'll ever make in the first 12 months. If you don't already look like a beast genetic freak after 2 year, you'll never look like one.
>>
File: 1454519387217.jpg (11KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
1454519387217.jpg
11KB, 500x463px
>>37798414

What's a fake natty stack?
>>
>>37798489
But I told you, the biggest dude at my gym is huge and natty, granted he has great genetics, but if I lift for a long time I'll be a big guy too

Wh-where can I learn about being a fake natty, I think one of the main reasons I'm not is because I don't know how
>>
>>37798499
Cosmetic designer drugs that's side effects cause "aesthetics" in the form of...

>paper thin skin (specific compounds actually target and remove subcutaneous fat)
>more rounder and fuller muscles
>not causing too much total size gain (allows you to pull the "muh not even big" natty card

Basically they end up looking like miniature IFBB pros. They take the aesthetic drugs, but don't take the size-building drugs.
>>
>>37798499
"low" dose test+ maybe anavar or winnstrol i think

not an expert though
>>
>>37798489
>>37798489
It's actually not true at all that you make the majority of your lifetime gains in your first year.
The key to getting big natty is consistency. It takes years to achieve an impressive physique, but it is possible. You won't compare to roiders because you won't be as dry, your muscles won't be as hard, but you can look big and strong and fairly lean natty after a decade of lifting.
>>
File: hi.jpg (166KB, 687x512px) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
166KB, 687x512px
>>37798613
>It's actually not true at all that you make the majority of your lifetime gains in your first year.

Actually it is.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/whats-my-genetic-muscular-potential.html/

inb4: that's just his opinion man! its not true!!!!
>>
>>37798642
I went from 126 to 178 in a year, 5'10, 17yrs old to 18, felt surreal
>>
>>37798678
combination of

>eating properly (126lbs is underweight for a 17 year old)
>natural growth
>1st year lifting gains

A normal 17 year old male at 5'10 would be about 160-165lbs, you prob gained 1-3lbs from 17-18, the rest is from lifting.
>>
>>37798642
Literally just some dude who wrote it, not an academic paper you fucking retard.
>>
>>37798716
Yeah, and I got sick for like 4 months and got down to 140lbs, now I'm back up to 150 in the span of 5months, do I still have the potential to get to 178 if I bulk up? Or will I get fat with minimal gains
>>
>>37798741
>>37798741
>not an academic paper you fucking retard.

wait a minute, you don't know who lyle mcdonald is? hahaha enjoy ur no gains lmfao.
>>
>>37798544
So proud of you for posting all those coherent sentences and showing everyone Down-syndrome doesn't have to slow you down! Good job, buddy!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.