/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize how much more important diet is than exercise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Veggies.jpg (399KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Veggies.jpg
399KB, 1024x768px
When did you realize how much more important diet is than exercise when it comes to having a great physique?
>>
File: chris-pratt.jpg (89KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
chris-pratt.jpg
89KB, 600x450px
How good did it feel to unlock the key to greatness while the rest of the monkeys are running around giving themselves hernias just to be fat?
>>
>>37794431
Half this board still hasn't with some of the bioscience being shared.
>tfw blowing $50-100 a week on supplements when fruit and veg and lean meat is healthier and more effective
>>
>>37794473

All the sudden it hit me: I wasn't seeing the results I wanted because EATING right. And I wasnt eating right because for me, running and lifting heavy shit is easier than using my brain and changing what kinds of foods I eat.

You can literally train yourself to like a bowl full of kale tossed in olive oil. You just have to learn to prepare it or only eat out at nice restaraunts.
>>
Honestly? About 6 weeks ago. 32 been lifting for 15 years. Lost 15lbs in 6 weeks while my lifts went up. Going to lose another 10 to 15
>>
File: wojak.jpg (37KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
37KB, 500x667px
>>37794458

>tfw the guy on the right scored April Ludgate, the perfect woman.
>tfw I work out and diet religiously and have no gf
>>
>>37794508
Idk if that is copypasta, literally your argument, you being ironic or you being unironically ironic.
BTW I hate kale
>>
File: 1466658794358.jpg (101KB, 640x650px) Image search: [Google]
1466658794358.jpg
101KB, 640x650px
Today actually. I have had a lot of body pain and IBS symptoms for two years. I started eating better today and even though I didn't feel a whole lot better, I want to give it a shot.
>>
>>37794570

Dino kale rubbed in oil is fantastic my friend, get on it
>>
>>37794431
DIET is overrated.

Cals in cals out is not.

As long as my calories are within range, I just eat whatever I want.

And no, this doesn't include McDo everyday. Just some meat, veggies and carbs erryday.

Only retards need to plan their diet.
>>
>>37794431

Never because that's false. Eating healthy will get you a low body fat % but you need months and years of workout to build a "great physique".
>>
>>37795690
>Only retards need to plan their diet.
Only retards need to plan their routine
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.