[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me /fit.. i got in a fight with my gf and now im super depressed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: B5I7rChO.jpg (18KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
B5I7rChO.jpg
18KB, 601x601px
help me /fit.. i got in a fight with my gf and now im super depressed. mcdonalds is just 3 mins away.. pls stop me
>>
is being beta innate or environmental?
>>
>>37790357
Don't be a bitch
>>
>>37790357
if you're this weak, drop a barbell on your head and bleed out you fucking manlet
>>
>>37790357
Oreo McFlurry.

Big Mac.

10 Chicken Nuggets.

You're fat.
>>
>>37790375

i was thinking smarties mcflurry, mcchicken and big fries... someone shoot me before it's too late
>>
File: Cutting.jpg (160KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Cutting.jpg
160KB, 1000x750px
At least get quality if being beta
>>
>>37790367
kinda both

nobody is born beta, but through poor genetic makeup (manlet, metabolism, body composition, face structure) they become one because they're ugly as fuck to the rest of society
>>
>>37790357
A good a time as any to prove you're man enough to complete the 40 nugget challenge. All dem protons are waiting for you bro. Do it.
>>
im sitting here eating carrots

if you dont want to make it then its your own fault
>>
Leave your wallet and take a walk, fag.
>>
>gets in fight with gf
>craves mcdonalds
So either you're a fuckin girl
Or you're a fucking faggot.
Maybe both.
>>
>>37790398
>spending almost 3$ on big fries instead of using that 3 dollars to buy 3 hamburgers or 2 mcChickens
I'm disappointed
>>
>>37790357

No, anon.

Don't do it.

Don't eat the thing.

Don't.

Feel better yet?
>>
>>37790357
Go back and have angry sex with your girlfriend you fucking herbivore.
>>
>>37790357
go to BK and get 2 reeses pies. its like 3.50 total and they're fucking delicious
>>
just do it

1 meal won't hurt you
>>
Option A) You eat it, and your GF slightly loses attraction to you because you cheated on your diet and your physique slightly suffers as a result

Option B) You don't and your physique continues to improve, and you gain attraction by that tiny amount.

Repeat everytime you feel like cheating on your diet.

In a year or two, if you always improve by 1%, you'll be dating much hotter women, as 1% improvement 100+ times is huge. Your GF will just be one of the girls who are waiting for you to text them, telling them to come over so they can blow you.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.