[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to make a fitness app with as many features as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: diet.jpg (436KB, 1126x1001px) Image search: [Google]
diet.jpg
436KB, 1126x1001px
I'm trying to make a fitness app with as many features as possible. Aside from calorie counting and exercise logging, what other features would a fitizen look for? Pic unrelated
>>
Calculating macros, recording personal bests and some sort of nigger radar ideally.
>>
>>37778049
Daily high test girls
>>
>>37778049
a calorie counter that doesnt include fucking BMR with no way of turning it off

also something that you can input recipies w/ macros and have it pop up as a recommended dish based on remaining macros
>>
>>37778161
>also something that you can input recipies w/ macros and have it pop up as a recommended dish based on remaining macros

Seconded, especially if you can do it across a week if you wanna make a really easy meal plan for cutting
>>
Make tracking micronutrients more prominent. Using CRON-O-Meter right now which is pretty good but always logs me out.
>>
>>37779382
>>37778161
>>37779560
>>37778126
>>37778149
All noted. Should I add an "advice" section that would basically function as a sticky? Stuff like lifting and diet advice basically.
>>
Can I get a "same shit I ate yesterday" button so I don't have to enter the same shit every damn day?
>>
>>37778049
Something for recording volume days (rather than, reps/set) for those of us for which every day is volume day.

And no, I don't know exactly what I want, I just know that MFP doesn't have good options for this.
>>
>>37778049
body fat percentage approximation.and calorie per workout.also a timer would be cool
>>
>>37779733
Could you go a bit further into detail about recording volume days and some features you would like to see in that regard? I just want a broad idea
>>
How crucial are hitting all macros during a cut? I make sure to maximize protein and get a good amount of fat each day, but I haven't been able to hit it much due to cutting. Should I focus on the cut and wait until bulking to target macros?
>>
>>37779675
Just link to /fit/.
>>
>>37779858
This isnt really the right thread for that, but macros are essential for keeping muscle while cutting. If you can't quite reach them either reevaluate your meal plan or at least come close
>>
>>37779850
Well my volume days go something like this:
>Do multiple exercises with heavy weights until failure.
>Switch to a lighter set of weights.
>Do multiple exercises with those lighter weights until failure.

I know that's not exactly a common plan of exercise but it would be nice to be able to enter even something as simple as "repped until failure" instead of reps - which perhaps could be done with a "reps" radio button allowing for entering in reps, or clicking the radio button for "repped until failure.

It would be really cool imo, if I could see something that said "2 sets of 9 exercises repped until failure w/ 60 lbs" followed by " 2 sets of 9 exercises repped until failure w/ 40 lbs"

Also graphs, I'm pretty gay for graphs and would love to see multiple data sorting options that show my exercises in graphs.
>>
>>37778049
is it gonna be free? if not how much are you thinking about making it cost?
>>
>>37780014
It will be free. I haven't started yet, but I'm trying to get a general idea of the features I should include
>>
I can almost guarantee that whatever you're thinking about making already exists

I mean honestly if you wanna make an app you should go for something less saturated than fitness. Or at the very least don't try to make a "fitness app that does all the things", that's just plain retarded.
>>
>>37778049
Beginners guide and form tips
>>
>>37778049
>what other features would a fitizen look for?

Open source and hosted on F-Droid. I'm dead serious.
>>
>>37778049
If you make this I will buy for $2.99 on the App Store. No joke.
>>
>>37780484
Yep, MyFitnessPal already does everything in this mentioned
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.