[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just registered for natural bodybuilding competition in Toronto,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 8191687084_dba9ae9ccc.jpg (200KB, 374x500px) Image search: [Google]
8191687084_dba9ae9ccc.jpg
200KB, 374x500px
I just registered for natural bodybuilding competition in Toronto, Aug 12th.

It is my first competition. I look like shit by /fit/ standard but I really wanted to stand on stage.

From the past competition pics, I have larger musculature, and larger than most competitors. But I am not lean

anyways, do you get ridiculed if you don't look as well as other competitors?
>>
>>37758554
Roid and go compete as a natural if you want to win.
Do a low dose cycle though
>>
>>37758554
Pics you sick cunt
>>
pics m8
>>
>>37758554

>do you get ridiculed if you don't look as well as other competitors?

No, you get last place
>>
kek, reminds me of that one Workaholics episode
>>
>>37761375
Hope your name is some kind of joke, because /fit/ stands with Israel.
>>
>>37762864

Fuck off jew
>>
You HAVE to be lean af if you want to be taken seriously at all
>>
>>37762876
A Muslim "person" attempts to talk to humans. Fascinating!
>>
>>37762779

This.

People who look like shit at comps get the pity cheers. Nobody will insult you, but you're that kid coming in 30 seconds behind everyone else on the 400m dash. You get to that last 100 and everyone starts clapping and cheering for you out of pity.

And afterward everyone will wonder "why the fuck did he step on stage looking like that?"

Don't do it unless you look good. People who step on stage as a pride thing or for some kind of personal "I did it" thing while looking like trash are the most annoying thing in the world. Other people will feel embarrassed for you.

At my last comp, this shitty looking way too fat for BBing dude was in my weight class. Backdtage, he was prideful and telling everyone he was doing this as a personal challenge blah blah don't care about winning blah blah. Got on stage, we all fucking crushed him, and afterward he said he regretted doing it because it was embarassing.

Don't do it if you look like shit. Don't.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.