[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come when I'm cutting I have consistent inner-dialogue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1467282634640.jpg (79KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
1467282634640.jpg
79KB, 480x476px
How come when I'm cutting I have consistent inner-dialogue trying to convince me that I should eat, and that it's okay if I eat a bit more?

This doesn't happen in bulking phases.

Do skellies have the opposite problem?
>>
>>37748547
as a former fatty I have this aswell when cutting, because sometimes i want to eat less because i think i'll get to my goal sooner, quicker. but it'll just be in vain and i have to say to myself, eat well, train well. the results will show up. burn little candle.
>>
>>37748547
How the hell do you eat 4500 calories and only manage 35g of protein?
>>
>>37748547
As a recovered king of skeletons, I have the same problem when bulking. My turbo autismo solution is to imagine I'm a fucking viking heroically chewing and gobbling his meal with an epic battle song in the background (I can't hear the song in my head, I just imagine it's there and it works just as well).
>>
>>37748547
It triggers me that the numbers are way off. They are supposed to represent the calories you get from each macro but it's completely off, only the fats for the fatass and the prot for the lifter are somewhat close.
>>
eat more carbs

eating carbs(and no donuts, etc dont count) will kill this thought
>>
>>37748602
By eating nothing but shit like oreos and candy. You would be surprised how many people do this
>>
>>37748777

35g protein = 140 calories
580g carbs = 2320 calories
225g fats = 2025 calories
total = 4,485 calories

180g protein = 720 calories
285g carbs = 1140 calories
60g fats = 540 calories
total = 2400 calories

How is that "way off"? It's literally 15 calories off on the fat guy on 4,500 calories.

Are you that autistic that 15 calories off (literally 1 gram of fat and 1 gram of carbs) bugs you?

Considering removing yourself from these boards.
>>
>>37748547
As a recovering skelly I would say that you are right.

If I was working on a project or doing something that requires my full attention. I could go all day without eating.

Back when I was a kid and played video games all day during the summer I would wake up, brush my teeth, start up garry's mod, and next thing you know it's 7 or 8pm.
>>
>>37748887
Well the numbers are framed in a way that suggests that the first number of cals corresponds to the first macro, etc. The waqy it's framed suggests that
35g prot = 1000cal instead of 140
580g carbs=1500cal instead of 2320
225g fats = 2000cals instead of 2025
180g prot = 800cal instead of 720
285g carbs = 800 cals instead of 1140
60g fats = 800 cals instead of 540

But you would have understood what I meant in my first post if you had thought for one second, when I said that the only numbers that aren't way off are those for the fat macro for the fat guy (2025 instead of 2000), and the prot for the lifter (720 instead of 800), as you can see in this post.
>>
>>37749001
.... You're autistic........common sense would assume the macros are the total calories...not the individual meals...you dont have much common sense do you?

dont even bother replying bro, you cant get out of this, you lost, accept it and move on
>>
That picture is just fucking retarded
>>
>>37748850
I suppose that's true.

Even when i was a fat ass i never really ate sweets, never understood peoples obsession with them. I got fat off of gorging on meat.

mmmmmm meat

>>37749001
Calm the fuck down.
>>
>>37749030
I never talked about individual meals.
You don't even understand what I mean and you claim I don't have common sense.

Don't even bother replying bro, you can't get out of this. You've lost, accept it and move on.
>>
The original pic from the other thread represented breakfast, lunch and dinner.

>Not having complete overview on every pic on \fit\

wew lads
>>
>>37749257
C...Curse you Leonard! Why must you make a fool out of me every single time!
>>
>>37748747
hahahhaahah, i do the same. It works
>>
>>37748747
hahahha, i do the same, it actually works
>>
depends. i've always had pains to eat, but when i first started cutting i would wake up in the middle of the night in a fuckin trance.

turns out i wasn't eating nearly enough on my cut.

sometimes your body is right, but only when you get that drive that you HAVE to eat. and no i'm not a fatty and never have been.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.