[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I become a supervisor, I'm firing every obese employee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Francis.jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Francis.jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
>don't work as hard as non-obese workers, puts a burden on the other workers which is bad for morale
>they have a messy or flat out unsanitary work space, again-bad for morale
>if they're full time, usually not- they usually can only work a day or two then get the rest of their money from obama, they cost the comany insurance more
>they miss more work due to health issues which stresses our the rest of the staff
>lets just pretend obesity in itself isn't disgusting to look at, they're never well bathed and their clothing doesn't fit which is unprofessional and looks bad to the clients
>they smell bad, disgusts clients, bad for morale
>they constantly break office chairs, one guy has broken 2 in the 4 months ive been with the company

story time:

>>37742748

There is a 5'8 literal 400 lbs man that works part time at my company(he's about to get fired im told as soon as someone else can eat his hours). He's also 44 and lives with his parents. When the supervisor can't reach his cellphone, he calls his parents to wake him up. Yes, this 44 y/o man's parents actually get calls from his boss.

In 4 months he has NEVER not shown up with a full bag of burger king which usually contains 2 double whoopers, 20 nuggets, a large fry, and the silo-size of dr pepper. He usually brings in a 6 pack of dr pepper as well which he pours into the silo as it gets low. It gets better...this isn't enough food to sustain him for 8 hours, he sits in the security guard house and tries to stop cars and get them to go pick up more food for him. Usually more burger king. When his silo of dr pepper gets too watery, he pours it barely out of the guardhouse door. At one point it attracted a lot of bees which kept stinging him(which was funny as fuck because 1)he deserves it 2)he's too fat to move to avoid the bees
>>
>>37743406
I think it's sad you're making up a whole saga of events that you think will happen so you get to shit on imaginary fat people
>>
>>37743441
>implying op isn't a self-hating fatty
>>
>>37743406
Funny story and I agree with some of your points but I believe the other half are generalizations or only apply to your case.
>>
File: fat-toilet.jpg (648KB, 968x1296px)
fat-toilet.jpg
648KB, 968x1296px
>>37743441

fat piece of shit detected, someone like me is going to fire you one day for being fat, remember this post.
>>
>>37743455
That's just as sad
>>
>>37743406
You can't discriminate based on age, gender, nationality, creed, skin culuh, or fatitude in America.
>>
are fat people generally more stupid? My roommate is pretty large and he says some of the most retarded shit ive ever heard in my entire life
>>
>>37743406
>2 double whoopers
Is that what they're called now?
>>
>>37743614
Ive noticed that skelly manlets are some of those most intelligent people i know. Purely anecdotal, but im being srs
>>
>>37743639
Lanklets, not manlets*

Fuck
>>
>>37743614
Fat people are too dumb to know when to stop eating and to lazy to learn. Yeah, they can be pretty dumb.
>>
ITT; wageslave cucks
>>
>>37743406
>recently got new job at call center
>not bad at all so far, sitting around for 8 hours means i can lift heavy at home, within walking and biking distance
>but there are numerous obese people in the building
>cafeteria is stocked FULL of candy, soda, etc

I suppose if they show up on time, stay in their seats when required and do their job on the phone its all good. Just seems almost immoral that they seem to encourage the obesity and do nothing to counter it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.