[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

not trolling, can't find a clear answer here. how is being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 4L_w1PSfgJj.jpg (63KB, 634x411px) Image search: [Google]
4L_w1PSfgJj.jpg
63KB, 634x411px
not trolling, can't find a clear answer here. how is being fat beneficial to lifting weights at the Olympic level
>>
it isn't.
>>
Its not.
>>
>>37741655
Wit more mass white boi u can giv out a grator force. Lik u dumb or?
>>
>>37741655

It isn't. You just lose muscle while cutting out fat, and that's bad for strength.
>>
>>37741655
superheavy class standards are completely different than other classes standards.
They musn't remain under some wieght goal so they permabulk because tha only thing that matters is the absolute weight lifted. It doesn't matter if you are 60kg heavier than the guy below you, if you lift 2kg more than him the medal is yours.
>>
File: 4L_48DbOH4N.jpg (84KB, 640x353px) Image search: [Google]
4L_48DbOH4N.jpg
84KB, 640x353px
>>37741666
>>37741674
so why is she so big for
>>
>>37741655

It's a side effect, not an effect itself. The fastest, most effective ways to build the maximum possible strength for a person often involve gaining fat in addition to the muscle. It's possible to mitigate the effects, especially with chemical assistance, but a lot of that isn't available to people who want to compete at the Olympic level.

That said, the effect is much more pronounced on women, who without the benefit of as much testosterone have more trouble building muscle, and a much easier time building fat.
>>
>>37741713
she's an outlier. the vast majority of wl'ers are skinny manlets.
>>
>>37741709
so they're just overeating to retain as much muscle as possible?
>>
You get fat at least one full Olympic cycle early for calf gains, then cut like fuck for 4+ years. The extra lift generated by your heifers now that they don't have to help waddle your ass around will be obscene.
>>
>>37741727
yep.

Of course there's an ideal weight even for the superheavyfatasses but as long as gaining bodyweight increases their total they continue to do so. Only when lifts are actually going down again they try to remain at a settled weight.

Other bodyclasses are about being the best relative to a window bodyweight. Superheavy is about absolute lifts.
>>
File: 1460683282236.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1460683282236.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>37741718
>but a lot of that isn't available to people who want to compete at the Olympic level.
>>
Ive heard that additional fat helps stablize joints which would help transfer the force from the ground to the weights. Im sure someone will correct me if i am wrong
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.