[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /fit/ I decided to eat more veggies and cut the junk food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_97.jpg (317KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_97.jpg
317KB, 1280x960px
So /fit/ I decided to eat more veggies and cut the junk food from my died until I lose 5% body fat. But the constant fruits and veggies washing with soap is getting annoying, is there a simpler way to clean them ?
>>
>>37737206

no. this is the only way.
>>
>>37737206
Eat them in the shower
>>
Who washes their veggies with soap?
>>
>>37737206
No, and use more soap than in that pic, not nearly enough.
>>
>>37737206

What the fuck are you doing? Dude, get the fuck out here man
>>
>>37737206
I just put them in the dishwasher when it's empty. put it on 30°
>>
>>37737206
Try the dishwasher
>>
Give them a bleach bath, it's more efficient and doesn't need scrubbing.
>>
>>37737206
im sure you can taste the soap after that
>>
please be troll.
>>
>>37737260
>bleach bath
Are you retarted ? Do you want to poison me ?
>>
>>37737292
Looks like someone wants to eat dangerous dirty veggies. Keep memeing that bleach baths will kill you
>>
>>37737206
OP, let your fruits and veggies soak in a water and vinnegar solution in the sink. Will remove impurities and increase the shelf life
>>
Just eat organic you faggot
>>
I do one parts distilled white vinegar two parts water. Just let veggies and fruit kinda chill in there then pull out and scrub with washcloth or hand. Put muh berries in a strainer and put in the bowl of vinegar water let them chill, do some push ups, then rinse in the sink. Acidity kills all the bacteria that makes them go bad.
>>
>>37737206
Kek I dont even rinse them with water anymore. You guys are a bunch of faggots tbqh

Whatever doesnt kill you
>>
Just fucking eat them pussy, nothing's gonna happen unless you have the immune system of a new born baby with full blown AIDS
>>
>>37737357
this. i rinse mine very rarely. usually just throwem in the blender and go.

ill live by this until i get some disease or some shit and die.
>>
>>37737358
fuck off faggot
>>
>>37737206
Hahaha what the fuck? To you buy your veggies in the sewer?
>>
>>37737429
what no ? You have to clean your veggies and fruits with soap in order to not lose vital minerals and vitamins
>>
>>37737325
this OP
>>
>>37737455
And activate your almonds, very important too!
>>
>>37738272
Autism
>>
>>37738272

Kill urself
>>
>>37737292
Fruits and vegetables contain antioxidants which will deactivate any trace amounts of bleach left on them after you've let them dry.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.