[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convince my stupid family that I can't lose 10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (48KB, 932x858px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 932x858px
How do I convince my stupid family that I can't lose 10 kilos per week? They think my daily 2 hour workout and diet aren't enough.
>>
>>37727954
theyre only trying to help push yourself pussy
>>
Tell them to not be retarded anymore
>>
Show them the math.

1 pound = 3500 calories. So 500 calories per day deficit equals one pound lost per week. That's a good, steady, moderate pace that pretty much anyone can do without needing too much willpower.

(We Americans invented being fat so that's why weight loss is measured in pounds. You'll have to convert the units yourself.)
>>
>>37728059
Fyi
1 pound ~ .45kg
>>
>>37727954
>10 kilos a week
just chop off your leg
>>
A pound of fat is 3500 calories. A solid hour of running is 500 calories. They vastly underestimate the energy of food, and must be taught
>>
>>37728059
KEK
>>
Do they literally expect you to lose 10 kilos a week or are you just exaggerating to get sympathy online?

What routine are you doing for 2 hours? Are you losing weight?

Maybe they just care about you and you arent actually making any progress.
>>
>>37728273
My mom and my little sister legitimately think I should lose 9 kilos each week (They used to watch the biggest loser and saw how much they sometimes lose) My dad and my older sister think I should lose at least 5 or 6 kilos, they think 1 kilo per week isn't enough.

I do 1 hour cardio + 1 hour strength workout
Started a month ago and lost 8 pounds
>>
>>37728453
you good then. as long as you are making progress
>>
>>37728229
>A pound of fat is 3500 calories.

When will this myth die?
1g of fat is 9kcal
1kg is 1000g
1kg is 2.2lb
1lb is 454.54g
1lb of fat is 4091kcal
>>
>>37728769
Thats assuming 100% efficiency of your metabolism. Also assuming dietary fat is 100% identical to the fat on your body.
>>
>>37728453
Good, I've done basically the same for 4 months and lost about 40 lbs already. Haven't excessive in a month tho...
But you good, I'll say you can lose up to five a week.
Your mother and sister are stupid fatasses.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.