[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /fit/ so my lunchbreaks are too short for me to eat all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 6870r_2.jpg (150KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
6870r_2.jpg
150KB, 700x700px
sup /fit/

so my lunchbreaks are too short for me to eat all the calories I need so i'm planning on using some supplements on my coffee break

my question is, what would be smartest, supplementing with BCAA or just straight up brotein powder?
>>
>>37684483

The smartest thing would be getting a new job senpai
>>
supplementing with BCAAs when the goal is to get more calories is retarded. there are almost no calories in BCAAs.

how many extra calories do you need?
>>
>>37684503

lmao nigga like a lot. good call on the BCAA
>>
File: 81YFCY5cmPL._SL1500_.jpg (205KB, 936x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81YFCY5cmPL._SL1500_.jpg
205KB, 936x1500px
>>37684497
Nigga, have you ever seen a job where you have four 20 minute lunch breaks in 8 hours?
>>37684483
>calories
>BCAA or protein powder
If you have trouble with calories, use a streight up gainer. Check the ingredients to be sure you're not just paying for table sugar, but that's about it.
>>
>>37684483
report your boss to the department of labor and watch them get fined for every employee, for every day employed, for every lunch that was below what was legally required.
>>
>>37684483
??

what are your lunch break times
I meal prep the night before

350-360g chicken
1 cup of rice
3-4 stork& head of broccoli
50ml coconut oil
4 EGGS CMON

flavour it up with some cheeky nandos sauce lad and a bit of ginger

split it into two lunchboxes evenly and they both take about 10 minutes each to eat, eat one on 30min lunch break and the other on my afternoon break for 15 minutes

BCCA is a meme unless you're on a cut
>>
>>37684531

heres the thing, i work as a forklift driver, and the lunch breaks are about 35 minutes but during that time i have to find a parking spot for my forklift, park the forklift, walk up to the lunchroom, get my lunch out of the fridge, microwave my lunch, find somewhere to sit in the restaurant, fill my water bottle with water, AND THEN i can start eating and by that time i've lost like 10 minutes of my lunchbreak and i gotta be on my forklift by the time my lunchbreak ends which means i gotta leave 5 minutes earlier to put away my lunchbox, go find my forklift, and then start working so i dont lose any minutes.

i basically can only use 20 minutes of those 35 to eat and it's definitely not enough since im trying to EAT BIG to GET BIG senpai
>>
If you just want calories you can just drink maltodextrin or some other carb, much cheaper than protein. BCAAs are a meme if just buy protein powder for portein
>>
>>37684554
If you cant scarf a meal down in under 5 minutes you're not a real man.
My suggestion is to find cold food alternatives to whatever your lunch is normally like. That way you don't waste time (and nutrients) microwaving your food and letting it cool down.
>>
>>37684554
Why don't you just eat like a motherfucker before & after work?

Like ham eggs and toast with peanut butter for breakfast, a mound of pasta with chicken/tuna and broccoli, then a peanut butter sandwich before bed
And lots of milk with your meals
It's not hard nigga

Down a shake at lunch with some cold pasta or something easy and you'll be gravy
>>
>>37686445
>a mound of pasta with chicken/tuna and broccoli
For dinner, is what I mean
>>
>>37684554

OP is confirmed a pussy. Eat faster you faggot. And the time you take to park your vehicle is not part of your lunch break. That's work being done on company time. They own the forklift, so all time spent operating it is on their time. Tell your boss to get fkd. Let me guess, you forklift operators aren't part of a union that will protect you from this kind of shit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.