[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/. I've been cutting for about 2-3 weeks now, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: CL-Glassware-322x344.jpg (30KB, 350x374px) Image search: [Google]
CL-Glassware-322x344.jpg
30KB, 350x374px
Hey /fit/.

I've been cutting for about 2-3 weeks now, and haven't had a single drop of alcohol.

I want to continue this, but tonight I'm having a couple friends over and I'll probably drink about 3-4 light beers.

Will this ruin a lot of progress or make me gain weight? What if I jog and do lots of cardio the next days after and stop drinking after that for another couple months?

Also I'm planning to eat low fat today before I drink and fewer calories.

Any ideas how to make it better on me?
I know people are going to say, don't drink, but seriously? We need to have fun once inawhile or else what the hell is the point?

Thanks.
>>
>>37676549
You'll be fine. Especially if you leave yourself like 400 calories for light beer...then you'll be breaking even.
>>
I had 4 shots of jack and 3 pbrs last night and hit a new pr this morning. Just get enough protein for the day and leave a little bit of space for the extra calories. Drink water before bed or you're gonna feel like shit at the gym tomorrow.
>>
Don't do it OP I know a guy who got ripped then went out drinking one night and lost all his muscles.

>fucking idiot
>>
>>37676628
You're the idiot if you're going to go around calling people 'fucking idiots' when they're asking for advice on a /fit/ bored. It's not like this question is irrelevant, but whatever, continue to be an obnoxious selfish asshole all you life and die in regret and lots of pain while nobody out there loves your ignorant ass.

Anyway,

>>37676583
Thanks, this is what I thought too. I'm about to go to the gym now. I most likely won't drink for a couple months after this anyhow.

>>37676621
I'm doing gym today and I'll go tomorrow too. Lots of water I'll have, thanks for the tip, and going to pack in on the protein too.
>>
say goodbye to 3 months worth of gains OP
>>
>>37676549
you may as well have a good beer.
>>
A few beers once a month is fine. Don't let your diet get in the way of your social life.
>>
>>37676549
I never understood this, I get hammered with my friends almost every weekend and I'm hitting new prs every time I max out. (Once or twice a month)

Is this a meme or am I superhuman?
>>
>>37676940
setting PRs is a different goal than cutting. you're also new.
>>
>>37676549

Go for a run and eat a bit less carbs through out the day and those beers won't have any drawbacks on your cut.
>>
>>37676977
I always associated gains with growth, rather than progress toward a goal. I understand now.
>>
>>37676686

>replying to obvious bait

you're better than this, anon.
>>
>>37677050
ty

and thanks guys for all the replies.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.