[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean if a qt girl at the gym comes to work right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1456937807175.png (296KB, 520x352px) Image search: [Google]
1456937807175.png
296KB, 520x352px
What does it mean if a qt girl at the gym comes to work right next to you, /fit/?
>>
>>37667323
Probably that she needed to use the equipment you were standing next to.
>>
She wants to know if she's attractive and she'll know by how much you eye fuck her in between sets.
>>
File: larrydavood.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
larrydavood.gif
2MB, 316x213px
>tfw when grill starts doing dumbbell rows in front of you
>cleavage facing you
>don't want to be a creep so you look away and keep your eyes on the sox game
>>
>>37667340
Do girls do it only for validation or is that a sign for the male to make a move?
>>
girl here. it means she's looking for sex. girls are not actually in the gym to work out, we just like to use equipment near guys we'd like to fuck.
>>
File: 1434566927554.jpg (18KB, 208x237px) Image search: [Google]
1434566927554.jpg
18KB, 208x237px
>>37667323
She's probably in love with you, this happens to me every now and then so I'll tell you what to do.

>Stare at her
>Keep staring at her
>No matter what happens keep staring at her
>She'll probably ask if something is wrong at some point
>Keep staring and widen your eyes, Make the same expresssion you do when you're taking a shit
>She leaves

After she goes home she'll tell all her friends about that hot guy staring at her in the gym and take some with her to meet you.
>>
>>37667377
I see so many women who come for 15 minutes treadmill, meme exercises and chitchat that it actually sounds actually sensible and logical. I'm not sure if you're being ironic or truthful
>>
>>37667332
Life is hard
Like dark souls hard but with more text
>>
>>37667360
why are you asking a bunch of retards on an anime forum these sort of things? What makes you think that guy knows? What makes you think all people are the same?

>>37667332
>>37667332
This is most likely the answer. Stop reading into things so much mr autismo
>>
>>37667360
Whichever answer you choose will be the wrong one.
>>
File: thighadductorlarge.jpg (22KB, 318x400px) Image search: [Google]
thighadductorlarge.jpg
22KB, 318x400px
>doing heavy ass deadlifts
>girl gets on thigh adductor and locks eyes with you while repeatedly opening her legs

wat do /fit/
>>
>>37667323
it means she wants to use the equipment, stop being an autist
>>
>>37667323
Depends how many times this happens

1. Coincidence
2. Same
3. You two are dating
5. You two are now married
10. You are divorced
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.