[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a bitch. There, I said it. I don't know guys, I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Big-Data.jpg (197KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
Big-Data.jpg
197KB, 950x534px
I am a bitch.
There, I said it.

I don't know guys, I just can't do that.
I am 70lbs overweight but don't even do something about it. Everyday I promise myself that I'll do a clean diet then a few minutes later I binge eat shit.

I know that I'm living comfortably this way and being fit is not a life-death matter for me, maybe that's why I don't push myself for it.

I feel like if I had a big brother or something like that who would push me and help me I could achieve stuff.

Please help me guys, what can I do? My discipline is non-existant, my motivation is very very weak and procrastination, I could get a doctorate on..

I WANT to be healthy, I WANT to look good, I WANT to love myself, I WANT a nice lady with me, I WANT people's respect. But I am this fucker who doesn't do anything..
>>
>>37664288
Just means that you do not want it enough.

Grow some and just do it faggot
>>
>>37664288
By the way, you could achieve all the fucking things you wanted right now. Doesn't necessarily mean that you need a nice physique to get respected, a nice lady, self-respect.

Why does everybody think that having a good body will solve all your problems?
>>
>>37664288
great blog, didnt read it tho.

I did see the WANT WANT WANT part so :

try reading the sticky, faggot
>>
Step 1 is to go into your kitchen and throw out everything you shouldn't be eating. Start there.
Step 2 is to stop buying shit you shouldn't be eating. You can't eat what you don't have.

If you can't do that you're never gonna make it. Just kill yourself and save everyone the time.
>>
File: 1384235243938.jpg (132KB, 640x469px) Image search: [Google]
1384235243938.jpg
132KB, 640x469px
>>37664288
>>37664586
What he said. You're telling yourself you truly want these things, but its not actually true. You want them, yes, but you're not willing to put in the effort to obtain it, like some POS who doesn't work but wants a Ferrari. So either put up or shut up. Nothing is free, and the price of discipline is hard work.
If you're not willing to put in time and effort, you deserve nothing and will get nothing.
I wrote this while on the shitter
>>
Intermittent fasting. You can still eat like a bitch but do it only for a set period.
>>
>>37664288
Imagine being in a hospital bed in your fifties, crippled by your own weight and diabetic neuropathy, crying as you shit yourself while nurses stab you a dozen times with needles trying to find a single good vein to draw your god damned morning bloodwork from.

More than half the people in my hospital are there because of a series of many small, terrible mistakes made that inched them ever closer to coronary artery disease, diabetes, and an early and embarrassing death.
>>
Don't be a bitch.
>>
>>37664808
This is solid advice OP. what kind of late years you'd rather live?
>>
File: IMG_7813.jpg (124KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7813.jpg
124KB, 1280x960px
You made the first step of admitting your living like a bitch. The second step is to make changes in your diet, start small and do simple things like avoiding fast food like the plague. If your like me and don't have time to cook your own meals then do healthy fast food (non fried chicken places, el pollo loco, Boston market, any Chinese food place) order just chicken and veggies. This alone will get you started down the right path. The third step is to start making your own food. Low carb is the best way to go if your morbidly obese. Just say no to rice bread and sugar. Fourth step is to count calories. Last step is to work out and do it consistly. It's a lot of work but if you try this and fail then just start over and you will already be making a positive change and lose a little weight. Here's some OC of some chubby slut who wants to get gangbanged by my and my roommates to motivate you. I'm 247 lbs by the way, down from 300 following those exact steps.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.