[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being a manlet actually that bad? I think most of /fit/ exaggerates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (107KB, 424x748px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 424x748px
Is being a manlet actually that bad? I think most of /fit/ exaggerates the importance of height. I'm 5'9" and I get laid just as much, if not more, than any of my tall friends do.
>>
>>37638001
>I think most of /fit/ exaggerates the importance of height

Gee... you think?

what next, you'll go to /r9k/ to learn about what women REALLY want and understand social concepts?
>>
>>37638001
see
>>37637125
>>
>>37638001
That "short" guy in your picture is a lot cuter than the tall guy.
>>
>>37638001
If you were taller, you'd be swimming in even more pussy. And more quality as well.
>>
>>37638071

this whole post is a complete lie

my co workers at my last job were 6'4 and 6'5

the 6'5 was married to an hobbit ogre

My current boss is a taller "manlet" than me, but is married to an even taller shebeast who obviously told him to "man up" and marry her. i dont even wana think how pathetic you have to be to marry that on purpose

i keep getting told how important height is, but long as i keep pressing on, the evidence points more to just being good looking. I'm shorter than them, but I go to clubs, and even get pick off the wall a few times, and I'm frequently swimming in pussy
>>
>average height person gets laid an average amount of times

whoooaah
>>
I have been asked how tall I am by girls on tinder, and seen plenty of Bio's saying "boys over 6ft <3" or "No short men" (thank fuck I'm 6.1)

Fit meme the fuck out of it but it is based on truth.
>>
>>37638071
This.
>>
>>37638218

what they "say", and what they will actually accept while no one is looking, is completely different

over the net, its completely shallow, but in that case I simply lie
>>
>>37638001
Obviously fit exaggerates it however it has some truth to it as I'm a 5"7 manlet I have been laid with hot girls however have been rejected due to my height (girls literally said you're too short) funnily enough most of my rejection have been from womanlets.
>>
>>37638056
I disagree. The manlet looks like a try hard phaggot while the tall guy seems chill AF
>>
>>37638315

aggressive look > soft wimpy look

taller mate has a big nose, and deeper eye sockets with a more pronounce cranial ridge = hes ugly
>>
>>37638218
If you're 5'10 you can say you're 6 ft and they wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
>>
>>37638341
Not true. A lot of tinder sloots these days actually pull out a tape measure when you first meet up. I found out the hard way.... I claimed to be 6'0" and she measured me to be 5'9.5". Still banged her tho so I guess it was alright.
>>
>>37638443
to
>>37638262
>>
>>37638001
>/fit/
>exaggerate

pick two
>>
>>37638001
>fit 5'7" homosex muscle otter
>versatile power top/bottom
>go to club, scan dance floor, pick any man I want
>fuck their brains out
feels real fucking good
>>
>>37638001
>Is being a manlet actually that bad?
Yes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.