[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 6846846574657.gif (674KB, 935x670px) Image search: [Google]
6846846574657.gif
674KB, 935x670px
HOW THE FUCK DO I STOP MYSELF FUCKING OVER EATING

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: fitbulkmac.jpg (123KB, 579x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fitbulkmac.jpg
123KB, 579x1200px
Get some self control fat ass. It becomes easier the longer you eat like a normal person
>>
>>37636127
This. Count your kcals.
>>
More vegetables, more water.
Fill your stomach with a high volume/calorie ratio.
Eat smaller bites, chew more thoroughly, a longer meal gives more time for the feeling of full to settle in.
I started eating my rice with chopsticks because it's fucking hard and takes much longer. By the time I'm done I feel full.
>>
>>37636054
Drink water while you eat, it'll fill you up more and quicker.
>>
Do cardio and eat all you want.
>>
>>37636225
Bad advice
>>
>>37636054
Decide to stick to your diet. No ifs and or buts. Feel me?
>>
>>37636054
I'm not a skelly by any means and I binge ate regularly after a hard day at work or when I was just in the mood to eat a bunch of chocolate or other sweet stuff or junkfood. You know what I did? I just stopped. Just fucking stop binging. I still eat chocolate, or other sugary or fatty treats regularly but you know what? I don't overdo it and I count the macros so I can make it fit my diet. Yesterday I ate a piece of cheesecake with around 400kcal on a 1600 kcal diet (currently cutting) and today I'm eating some bread with nutella spread on it and still won't overshoot my macros. You know why? I have self control. You should try it out.
>>
>>37636337
I don't eat shitty junk food though, I only buy healthy foods but end up over eating it anyway because my portion sizes do not leave me sated at all

For instance, tonight I ended up eating 400g of pasta instead of the 150g I should have eaten
>>
>>37636054
have you tried not being a pussy? always works for me
>>
>>37636384
If you're living and cooking for yourself, it's easy as fuck. Simply stop cooking too much. When you intend to eat 150g pasta, make 150g pasta not more not less. If you have to make more just don't get up to get seconds. Not matter how you try to turn it, your discipline and self control is shit. You can't accidently get up trip, get 250g more pasta onto your plate and swallow it accidently. You conciously knew what you were doing. So actual effort in what you're wanting and either say no to the food or say no to looking good. What's more important to you?
>>
while YOU count your MACROS, CHAD counts his MACAROONS
>>
>>37636054
>implying cutting is harder than bulking
lel
>>
>>37636054
it starts with some self respect
>>
>>37636151
This is good advice.

Eating slowly was the game chager for me, but I only had to do that for a while.

You don't realize that you are full untill a few minutes after you are done. If you keep shoveling food to your mouth fast, you are bound to eat too much.
>>
Fill your stomach with vegetables,rice and water.
>>
>>37636464
macaroons taste like shit tbqh famerino
>>
>>37636054
You are trying to do things the hard way. There is nothing wrong with eating more as long you work that much harder in the gym. Instead of 1 steak why not 2? Give that protein somewhere to go and do 5 more sets on the bench.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.