[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am looking for an app that can help me find numerous exercises

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
I am looking for an app that can help me find numerous exercises for target areas which will help switch up my routine. Android or iOS. What do you recommend?
>>
>>37616781
google.com

Everything doesn't need to be a goddamned fucking APP.

/thread
>>
>>37616802
Convenience, mother fucker. Would like to dedicate as much time to the workout as possible.
>>
>>37616825
>can't plan his workouts ahead of time
Maybe you just need to read the Sticky.
>>
>>37616859
Maybe you just need to read the topic subject.
>>
>>37616880
>topic subject
Maybe you need to learn better english?

Only fucking casuals fuck around with their phone at the gym, if you want to make it then you leave it at home or in your locker and just fucking LIFT.
>>
>>37616925
What the fuck is your problem? You can either be productive or shut the fuck up as obviously the topic doesn't concern you.
>>
>>37616957
>says I'm not 'productive'
>won't be 'productive' himself by using Google to find appropriate exercises prior to going to the gym
>ties up gym equipment while jacking off with his phone trying to find what kind of bicep curls he wants to do
Fucking casual.
Go eat your pizza and STFU, Chad.
>>
>>37617007
Call me what you want but I'm not the tough guy on an anonymous image board. Time to grow up, kid.
>>
>>37617037
There are very few if any on /fit/ or 4chan in general who have the years and decades to call me 'kid', and it sure as fuck ain't you.

Now, then: Come, OP, let us reason together: Why are you attached at the hip to your phone, and why waste your time on it at the gym? Wouldn't it make more sense to plan out your workout well in advance of leaving the house, so when you get to the gym you progress through your workout as quickly and efficiently as possible, and get on with the rest of your day while freeing up equipment for others to use? Or is your time (and others') worth nothing to you? Really, you're not making much sense, and now you're getting your butthurt pride in the way. Just admit that I'm right, change your process, and move on. Nobody knows who you are here, there's no reason to be embarassed for being wrong, so how about you just drop the act and accept the logic of the situation, and profit thereby?
>>
>>37617143
The plan was never to waste time on my phone while at the gym. Matter of fact, I have my own gym so there should be no issue as to whose time I'm wasting by using equipment. As I previously stated, it was simply a matter of convenience. While at my job, why not spend that spare minute looking over and planning rather than an extensive search via Google? Figured I'd ask those here who have tried such. Didn't expect to get my topic derailed by someone who wanted to attack my simple question.
>>
>>37617143
jesus christ what an autist. why are you so bothered if he wants an app to help him out
>>
>>37617247
OK all bullshit, trolling, and idle bullying aside: Any 'app' you get for your phone is likely to either draw from a limited resource, in which case you don't get the best possible array of choices, or it's just going to leverage Google to find what you want. Meanwhile, as with all apps these days, it's going to be collecting information on you, inserting ads into things, and potentially hijacking your phone. You could just as easily formulate a decent search string for Google yourself right in your phone's browser and find what you want that way. Also exrx.net, which doesn't need an app, has just about every exercise in every possible form you could imagine, and it's 100% free. So you see there's no real reason to find an 'app' for your phone to do this, it's actually to your advantage to do it another way. Also you're likely to only need it a few times anyway, after which you'll have found things that work best for you and won't need to change them constantly. Make sense?
>>
>>37616781
Hm.
Dont know an app to show exercises.

But i have one i use to keep track of my lifting.
Madcow.
Just a weight lift program. Super simple. Can finish each day with that routine in about 30-45 min
>>
>>37616781
1. Read the sticky
2. Download the Stronglifts 5x5 app
fucking mongoloid dyel
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.