[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hold me /fit/ I lost all motivation last session What do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (38KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 550x535px
Hold me /fit/
I lost all motivation last session
What do you guys do to get back in track?
>>
File: 1407256504350.jpg (736KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1407256504350.jpg
736KB, 2048x1536px
>>37611066
>>
File: motivation.jpg (90KB, 984x537px) Image search: [Google]
motivation.jpg
90KB, 984x537px
>>37611066
>>
>>37611066
Look at your progression pics
That is what motivated me when I felt down because of my still small arms.
So I looked up pics from year ago at the same month and noticed they had grown twice the size.
>>
Serious question, but has any anon had clinical depression? Working out helps me feel better, but ironically, I can't get motivated and don't really see the point of it all.
>>
>>37613205
I feel that. What's causing the block is different for everyone, but I'll share what I did.
I am bad at planning but I pick a day in the week that I have class and nothing else. I set aside time right after my class to work out. This way I'm already out of the house when I know I need to and I have the rest of the day to dick around since morning classes. On the way I listen to some music that makes me want to move.
https://youtu.be/H-KKKs0f6hg
https://youtu.be/XsZDWNk_RIA
last one's an earworm
>>
File: 1375968278689.jpg (293KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1375968278689.jpg
293KB, 1920x1200px
>>37611066
I think about the boys on the beaches and then remember that I'm a fucking pussy in comparison
>>
>>37613613

Yeah, I think you hit the nail on the head - I usually go to the gym M/W/F right after work and run on T/R/S but I've been lazy about my running. I think it's cause I've been doing it after I get home and eat. I think I'm going to change it so that I just run first then eat and get the feels after. Thanks anon!

I tried the music thing, but it only works for so long.
>>
File: 1460913835343.jpg (16KB, 474x391px) Image search: [Google]
1460913835343.jpg
16KB, 474x391px
Remember that when lifting, you are indirectly fighting against the international jewdom by bettering yourself as a non-jew and refusing to become the fat and dumb mass of people that they want.
>>
File: 1466349081068.png (669KB, 1043x1397px) Image search: [Google]
1466349081068.png
669KB, 1043x1397px
>>37613691
I'm glad to have helped a little.
If your depression happens in waves most therapists recommend to keep doing the things in your life like lifting or whatever hobbies would usually make you feel something.
I also found that my motivation is influenced by my feelings/depression as well. Sometimes angry motivation works other times I just throw on some music and dance a bit before working out.
Listen to yourself. You can make it
>>
>break through plateau this month
>feel so damn good and motivated
>get sick
>lifts are back at my plateau
>>
>>37613835

I feel I have an anger problem and have been trying to be calmer recently. The problem is when I am not angry, there is no fire in my belly. I think you're right it's better to be angry and active then nihilistic and lazy.

Thanks again anon, we're all gonna make it
>>
remember when you started and take a look to how much you have achieved

come on
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.