[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I guess I'm going to get in shape I went on a business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_lsx5gbgEov1qkkrczo1_500.jpg (121KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lsx5gbgEov1qkkrczo1_500.jpg
121KB, 500x667px
I guess I'm going to get in shape

I went on a business trip two weeks ago. On the jet I met a really cool biologist We talked for the entire ride. Then during the actual work week, I never heard from her. When I went to fly back home last Sunday, I saw her sitting with this fucking stacked version of myself (I'm just a skinny programmer)

I've thought about turning this into an experiment. As I get in shape, ill keep a record of my gains AND the luck I have with women.

I'll start a simple conversation with three follow up comments. If the conversation doesn't grow, ill move on.

Dumb question, where are the best places to meet girls? I normally meet them at bars, but that could get expensive if I'm going to do this over a year as I get in better shape
>>
>>37524449
>Falling for the lifting gets you girl
Stop being an autistic fuck and learn how to confidently talk to women. All lifting does is makes you a more muscular loser.
>>
>>37524473
>learn how to confidently talk to women.

I've already done that

Don't use this thread to argue with your own demons
>>
>>37524547
this desu
>>
>>37524449
HOW DO GET THAT ROCK HARD 3D LOOKING CORE?

ITS LITERALLY THE ONLY THING I CARE ABOUT ACHIEVING IN MY LIFTING

BEEN LIFTING 5 YEARS NOW AND MY CORE HAS NOT EVER COME CLOSE TO LOOKING LIKE THAT

HELP
>>
seriously, where do you go to meet girls?

I know some of you went out more after you got the weight off or looked better
>>
>>37524736
have the right insertions and a really low bodyfat percentage. otherwise ur screwed
>>
>>
>>37524736
Steroids. Not even memeing. Especially on a woman.
>>
File: 1445228057384.jpg (48KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1445228057384.jpg
48KB, 330x319px
>>37524449
>As I get in shape, ill keep a record of my gains AND the luck I have with women.
Ever wondered why skinny poorfag faggots getting girls is a thing and why aesthetic homosexuals on /fit/ not getting grils is not uncommon? It's personality
PS, you were not having a real conversation during the ride. She was just either polite or really really bored.
>>
>>37525524
>you were not having a real conversation during the ride. She was just either polite or really really bored.

alright

>guess I'll go play in traffic now
>>
>>37524449
meet them at the gym. Just don't talk to ones wearing headphones as they're there just to work out.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.