[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any ways to maintain a full head of hair throughout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images (36).jpg (25KB, 354x415px) Image search: [Google]
images (36).jpg
25KB, 354x415px
Are there any ways to maintain a full head of hair throughout life? Who does it just come down to genetics?
>>
it's genetics. you can fight it with anti hair-loss products, but they have side effects and are far from 100% effective.
>>
>>37507081
castration
no, really, balding is a side-effect of androgen metabolism
if you're castrated before you start balding you'll have lush locks until death
>>
take small doses of finasteride daily.
>>
>>37507081

I'm afraid it's down to genetics. Best you can try do is rock the balding look, my father had a full head of hair at his death at 90 and I expect the same.

If you can rock a "tough bald guy" look chicks dig that
>>
>>37507112

What does this mean essentially? Is androgen a bad hormone for men?
>>
>>37507112
but youll lose your beard and all body hair
>>
File: Ca0P0sQUEAEK2Fr.jpg (66KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ca0P0sQUEAEK2Fr.jpg
66KB, 600x600px
>>37507155
No. It means that throwing out your fruit will stop them from rotting, because you wont have any fruit to succumb to rot in the first place!
Androgens are male sex hormones, castrating yourself to avoid going bald makes about as much sense as a woman tearing out her ovaries to avoid having periods.
>>
>>37507133
Doesn't It come from the Mother's side?
>>
>>37507191
Balding is determined by your X chromosome. So you need to look at your mother's side of the family to get an idea.
>>
>>37507081
It's all genetics.

>>37507191
>>37507350
I've seen quite the opposite. People in their 50s with full hair and their mother's father completely bald. It may be harder than "look at mother's side", like, you know, all the dominant/recessive stuff
>>
>>37507350
>>37507191
All of my mothers relatives have more hair than me. Even her father whet he died at 93 had better hair than me.
>>
>>37507191
>>37507350
>>37507393
>>37507410
You can get it from your mothers father(50% chance), or your mothers mothers father(25% chance) or your mothers mothers mothers father(12.5% chance) and so and so. But you can get a weird hairtype+hairline from your father.
>>
>>37507191
Only partially true
If your fathers genetics are superior (not from the irish/english bloodlines the people with the most balding problems) his genes can off shoot it.
I got away with a pretty awesome widows peak, but my grandpa was completely bald by the age of 30 and i'm nowhere close.
>>
>>37507558
Source?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.