[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day anyone here managed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: cig.jpg (194KB, 668x528px) Image search: [Google]
cig.jpg
194KB, 668x528px
>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?
>>
>>37506117
75 a day? Wtf I smoked 20 a day for 2 years and I had the worst fucking cough and wheezing you could imagine and it all went away 1 day after quitting. I bet you cough and wheeze 24/7 from all that smoking
>>
Addictions are habits connected with other habita. Some people smoke after eating, some while drinking, some after sex and so on. To stop smoking, you have to fix or change your habits, that leads you to smoking. And you have to fight constantly the craving for cigarettes. That will haunt you for life.
>>
I hate smokers more then fat people.
At least food is vital to survival.

You pieces of shit lack the basic willpower to stop killing yourselves slowly.
>>
>>37506147
Cravings go away a week after quitting, also its easy to quit when you remember how disgusting it was coughing and wheezing for air all the time
>>
>>37506117
Cold turkey is how I did it. I went from 2 packs a day to 1 to none. You have to find shit to do with your time. I didn't know what to do with work breaks and between classes at college. That was the toughest part.
>>
>>37506174
This

When I smoked I had a horrible cough all the time even in the summer which made it very easy to quit
>>
>>37506117
I see this post on here all the time.
Same pic and caption.
>>
>>37506149
And why does that bother you?
>>
>>37506561
Your point is?
>>
>>37506186
PREACH!

cold turkey all the way, its tough but any other option isnt really quiting
>>
>>37506149
we're all dying slowly anon
>>
>>37506636
it's bullshit
>>
>>37506117
stop posting this thread every day.
>>
>>37506186
>>37506719
thirded
cold turkey is really the only way to do it imo i tried to ween myself off multiple times before going cold turkey
the first few days are fucking tough but after a while whenever you think of a smoke you'll think about how tough it was and how fucking dumb it would be to throw that away

if you try to ween yourself off youll never be able to quit

if youre smoking fucking 75 darts a day tho i would do like the other anon and cut packs out at a time

hope you quit man, for your sake and for the sake of those around you. It can't be healthy ( or pleasant, imo,) to be around a guy who smokes close to 4 packs a day.
>>
>>37506147
so should OP stop eating, drinking and having sex? Is this your point?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.