[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friends are dragging me to a Chinese buffet, what can I eat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (92KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 600x901px
My friends are dragging me to a Chinese buffet, what can I eat there that won't set me back 1,500 calories? Also does cardio kill gainz, and does masterbateion kill testosterone?
>>
>>37499731
My old fatty self would have gotten two heaping plates of unhealthy shit before, now though I just get one regular food plate and my second plate with orange slices, watermelon slices, cantalope, honeydew, etc. Maybe your buffet has similar stuff, at least you won't feel as crummy loading up on fruit as you would the other stuff
>>
Get fried rice but ask them to remove the rice.
>>
Eat as much as you can. That's what I'd do.
>>
>>37499781
Ok, what about the buffet sushi? Can I get some of that too?
>>
Probably loaded with salt and shit anyway, but go for plates of kung po tofu and black bean vegetables or whatever

No rice, no noodles
>>
>>37499731
Its a buffet. You literally get to pick and chose whatever it is you want to eat. How is this even a problem if you have any understanding of what "healthy" foods are or how much you need to eat?
>>
>>37499917
Ido I iust thought that maybe it was different some how. I've been eating baked chicken and vegetables for three month and I don't want to fuck myself up.
>>
>>37499985
So find the chicken and vegetables and eat that at the buffet instead of the fried whatever and desserts. Why would your eating habits have to change when you're in complete control?
>>
Everything is gonna be fried in rancid hydrogenated vegetable oils so literally nothing is going to be a good option.

Better just an hero.
>>
>>37499824
I usually get a few pieces of sushi too, I wouldn't worry too much about it. If you have myfitnesspal or some similar app (or just use google) try to ballpark the calories and make adjustments to your calories the following days. No reason to stress out about it, you can get whatever you want, just try to make up for the setback/ cheat meal over time
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.