[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>barbell rows >Straight leg deadlift >in squat rack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG-20160607-WA0003.jpg (57KB, 864x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160607-WA0003.jpg
57KB, 864x546px
>barbell rows
>Straight leg deadlift
>in squat rack

Is there anything more retarded and annoying ?

inb4 "OP"
>>
>>37480906
>tfw this guy is me
I don't give a fuck though senpai

All the plebs use the smith machine anyways
>>
File: IMG-20160531-WA0005.jpg (63KB, 864x1475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160531-WA0005.jpg
63KB, 864x1475px
>>37480911
Lift it off the ground you lazy fuck.
>>
>>37480928
Why waste more energy?
>>
>>37480906

I press, do rows, dl, and squat at the squat rack. There's 2 racks and a cage and no one ever uses them. If they were full I wouldn't but people just use the smiths machines, benches, and cables and shit
>>
>>37481235
Because I want to squat and I can't because your fat ass is using it for exercises that naturally start with the bar to start on the floor.

>>37481296
This guy gets it.
>>
i curl in the squat rack
most of these shitters in the gym are skellys anyway and won't make it, why should i care about them
>>
>>37481565
Who cares? Wait like a normal person
My gym has 2 Olympic barbells. One in the squat rack and the other on the flat bench
>>
Who cares? Ask like a normal person instead of staring passive aggressively
>>
>>37481594
That's completely understandable.
>>
I do dumbell lunges in the squat rack for no reason.

what yah gone do about it
>>
File: 5sJ0Hyv1.jpg (84KB, 833x833px) Image search: [Google]
5sJ0Hyv1.jpg
84KB, 833x833px
>>37481947
I'll gun you down in cold blood m80
>>
>>37480906
It's a power rack. You're allowed to do large compound movements in a power rack because that's what they're made for. It's not just a squat rack.
>>
>>37480906
They added a 4th rack so now there is no room to do anything outside the racks in my gym. No one really cares though b/c the only people who use them are the big guys that I got to know, trainers, and betas.
>>
>>37481582
Fuck you. I'm a skeletor and we have exactly same guy as you in the gym, except he squats as much as me, then does fucking barbell curls in the squat rack with 5 min rest between sets. Fucking faggot. Dont worry, other people think that about you too.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.