[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEED YOUR COACHING GUYS. I WANNA DO PIC RELATED AND I NEED YOUR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: push out.jpg (47KB, 1280x508px) Image search: [Google]
push out.jpg
47KB, 1280x508px
NEED YOUR COACHING GUYS.
I WANNA DO PIC RELATED AND I NEED YOUR ADVICE.
Everything from muscles required to excercies/diet/whatever is welcome.
I REALLY REALLY wanna do this.
If this thread goes well, i'll try to post progress every week or so.
MY STATS :
Okay Lats - can do around 15-20 pull ups if i really need to - can also do a muscle up.
Meh shoulders
Okay Chest
Okay Bicep
Okay Tricep although it feels weak for some reason
Okay forearms.

HELP ME.
>>
>>37465883
Forgot to mention :
No access to gym/weights.
>>
>>37465897
take creatine
>>
You're gonna have to get some rotator cuff hypertrophy going, along with absolute atrophy for everything below the waist.
>>
>>37465923
fucking kek.
I realise this is REALLY hard because i can only go like 1/3 of the way and can't even stay up there for a second but i wanna do this.
>>37465910
i eat plenty of meats n shit i think i don't need any supplements.
>>
>>37465883
This thread is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>37465938

Can you do an iron cross?
>>
>>37465945
don't have access to rings but i'm pretty sure i couldn't since i assume they require shoulders/triceps which aren't that great on me.
>>
>>37465955

Well if you're not just rusing me, I'm gonna say that an iron cross would have the most crossover to your impossible exercise.
>>
>>37465962
any similar excerices on a pull up bar?
>>
>>37465976

Front lever, about a trillion muscle ups
>>
Try /r/bodyweightfitness
>>
File: tegaki.png (5KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
5KB, 400x400px
That's not even remotely possible, it'll look more like picrelated.

Also kek, accidental penis while drawing hip joint
>>
It's possible. You just have to be able to front raise your body weight and hold it. No big deal
>>
>>37466616
front raises are the opposite of what OP needs, he needs to train whatever muscles are the antagonists of moving the arms upwards.
>>
You're not going to get to that point unless you hit the actual weights or you begin juicing while doing the bodyweight stuff. I'll pull some bullshit numbers to give you an idea.

Say you're 6' (183 cm) and weigh 165 lbs (75 kg). You're going to be holding up the equivalent of about 100 lbs or so straight out in front of you WITHOUT the assistance of your main core stabilizers, which will put a ridiculous load on your fairly small front delt, serratus, and lat muscle groups. And that's assuming your rotator cuff is mobile enough and doesn't straight up fail you.

It is possible to do it, but not for very long, and you're likely not to get to that point for probably a year or two of serious lifting, and almost certainly not with bodyweight movements
>>
>>37466592
it's possible.
you'd need the strongest motherfucking hands on earth though
>>
>>37466701
And also your shoulders would need to be able to maintain your bodyweight to keep the arm-torso angle at that 90°

seems insanely hard
>>
>>37465883
main muscles for this excercise:
-GRIP STRENGTH (you need to withstand a torque of ArmLength*Bodyweight)
-Chest/Lats
-Triceps
-Posterior Delt maybe

that's basically all of it.
>>
>>37466616
>front raise
>to keep your arms from going above your body
>>
People train for many years to even hold an iron cross for a couple of seconds OP

Forget about ever doing this m8
>>
File: cti.jpg (477KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cti.jpg
477KB, 1920x1080px
I think what anon is talking about is this

>pic related

It's called a "close to impossible" because it damn near is. Work on your iron cross, muscleups and lever strength for a year and see how it goes, OP
>>
>>37466684
Wait. I may have fucked up.Here's my math, so someone who's more alert than I am can check it.

>arm length: 3ft (half body length)
>foot-to-shoulder length: 5.143 ft (6/7 body length
>moment about bar: 165 lb * 3 ft = 495 ft-lb
>equivalent weight (moment / feet-to-shoulder length): 495 ft-lb / 5.143 ft = 96.247 lb

It's 5:30 am where I'm at, so I may be just pulling equations from my ass
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.