[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Naturally, how does someone get this kind of body? and how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1464664276191.jpg (208KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1464664276191.jpg
208KB, 1080x1080px
Naturally, how does someone get this kind of body? and how much will it take?
>>
>>37456924
up to 15 years of being a fitnut

body like this is propably the natty limit or its even a bit too big
>>
>>37456924

To do it you need good genes, lifting consistently, and a good diet.
>>
It's not a roid body but you can believe so if that makes you feel better.

>genetics
>dedication
>being a manlet
>>
>>37456924
not possible without roids, anyone who says otherwise is delusional.
>>
Basically, OP, you have to be the guy in OP's pic, and you have to do the things he did. Hope this helps, good luck!
>>
Ive been to 5 diferente gyms over 10 years and never ever seen a natty with arms like those (and just a few of the roided)
no, wait, I knew a guy, he was a professional rowist
>>
>>37456958
Yes, it's not possible for you and you know it.
>>
>>37456924
>Naturally, how does someone get this kind of body?
you don't. some rare individuals probably can, but not you.

>and how much will it take?
good genetics, roids and years of hard work. you won't look like him, but you can get the same amount of mass and body fat.
>>
>>37456939
manlet for the win
>>
File: 1461187412045.jpg (110KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
1461187412045.jpg
110KB, 497x640px
>>37456939
>It's not a roid body

this is what nattys actually believe
>>
>>37457016
>implying the fake natty cycle works in practise
>>
>>37456924
His arms and shoulders look to big to be natty, but i dono.

I am strong by most standards and my arms and shoulders don't really even resemble that.

I also havent been dedicate my whole life and am approaching 30, so i dono.
>>
>>37456924
Win gold at Beijing in the 105kg category.
Honestly there's a striking similarity to Klokov's body.
>>
>>37456995
Truest post I've ever seen here
>>
>>37457070
implying Oympians are natty
>>
Start lifting. Just lift hard and put on as much muscle as you can. In 2 or 3 years you should be in unbelievable shape and your body will be unique TO YOUR OWN GENETICS.

I get you're miring....but that's his and will always be his. This is why Arnold will always be Arnold. People will mire you for your own specific body.
>>
You really need to be in the 5"8 - 5"10 height bracket to achieve that perfect kind of body and muscle symmetry.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.