[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Shaved my head to look like pic related >Ended up looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: thiagoalves.jpg (30KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
thiagoalves.jpg
30KB, 350x250px
>Shaved my head to look like pic related
>Ended up looking like a cancer patient
>>
Ur white huh
>>
>>37451569
you can beat it OP :D
>>
>>37451599

So? I'll get a tan
>>
Post a pic. Can't be that bad.
>>
Grow big beard and get nose ring.
>>
Shave your eyebrows while you're at it. Go all out
>>
you realize that nobody looks like a cancer patient, right?

either you are or you aren't a cancer patient. and either you are or you aren't wearing a hospital gown.

you are choosing to perceive yourself as a "cancer patient." you have control over what variation of yourself you see in the mirror, and thereby your self-esteem, and thereby what you project and present to everyone else.

if you don't like how you look, grow your hair back out. but in the meantime, convince yourself that you look BA and you will become BA.
>>
>>37451706
Boy if you don't...
>>
It only works if you are in blacko-mode.
>>
>>37451720

What about statham?
>>
>>37451720
or Jojan mode. But lets face it, who has actually reached Jojan mode aside from the King himself?
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 736x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 736x409px
Pain an arrow on your head
>>
>>37451633
or he can wait a week for his hair to grow back. that's quicker.
>>
>>37451569
You're not supposed to include your eyebrows.
>>
>>37451569
Because you need to let your head tan first you moron
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.