[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many Shakes do you drink per day? Can't fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 345345.jpg (62KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
345345.jpg
62KB, 800x534px
How many Shakes do you drink per day?

Can't fucking see Bananas anymore.
>>
I dont drink "shakes"

I just weigh out 30g of protein powder into a coffee mug and drink it with 125g skim milk. I usually max out at two 30g serves per day and 250g milk, which is total 60g protein (whey is 48g, for 250g of the skim milk i get is 12g protein)

I get another 100-120g from food to max out at 160-180g total protein for the day which is perfect my manlet status.
>>
>he fell for the protememe

Its been proven that anything above 1.8g per kg bodymass doesnt give any benefit, and this amount is easily achievable through diet. Excess protein puts a strain on your kidneys and may lead to compacted dry stool.

>inb4 you gotta eat dem protons bro XD
>>
>>37441885
Numerous studies have tried to determine the optimal amount of protein for muscle gain and many of them have reached different conclusions.

Some studies show that over 0.8 grams per pound has no benefit, while others show that intakes slightly higher than 1 gram of protein per pound is best.

Although it’s hard to give exact figures because of conflicting results in studies, 0.7-1 grams (give or take) per pound of body weight seems to be a reasonable estimate.
>>
>>37442134

Thanks for a civilised response!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22150425

>Our consensus opinion is that leucine, and possibly the other branched-chain amino acids, occupy a position of prominence in stimulating muscle protein synthesis; that protein intakes in the range of 1.3-1.8 g · kg(-1) · day(-1) consumed as 3-4 isonitrogenous meals will maximize muscle protein synthesis
>>
>>37442265
(samefag)

Also check this out, its an aggregation of studies showing that the often recommended protein intakes may be too high:

http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
>>
>>37441885
I've been in GOMAD and I had very hard and painful stools, with fiber, I think, I stopped this, I'm damaging my kidneys?
>>
I try and take it twice a day with two scoops in each and one scoop of creatine (Small scoop) then take cod liver oil, ZMA and thats all brah.
>>
>>37441501
1 for breakfast, mostly because im too lazy to cook something that has that much proton in it first thing in the morning.

>not consuming breakfast during drive to work to increase sleep allotment
shiggy diggy doo
>>
i never drink shake,i put whey in my oats
>>
>>37441501
Two servings of a homemade bulking shake. It's an easy way for me to get a ton of calories.
>>
>>37441501

As much As I work-out
>>
>>37441885
>>37442134
>>37442265
>>37442300
Very nicely done, thank you for the read, and for being civilized.
>>
>>37441501
1 shake with two scoops along with 500 ml of milk
>>
I bring a protein shake to my fucktoy's place for between fuck sessions. Then I go to wendys for a baconator post workout.
>>
>>37443539
She thinks its cute and rubs out the doms after the second session. Usually stick with water and whey, I feel like milk would he too heavy of a drink for inbetween sessions of sex
>>
>>37441524
>>37442337
>>37442757
>>37443555

http://www.ergo-log.com/best-carbs-for-your-whey-shake-are-found-in-honey.html

You guys are doing it wrong. For optimal results you should add two ingredients into your protein mixes: A carbohydrate source (preferably honey, as for the link above) and some fiber. Fiber is especially important to prevent hard and dry shits that irritate your anus.
>>
>>37441885
Vegan detected. High protein is completely kidney safe if you stay hydrated.

>>37443673
Fiber reduces the efficiency of protein absorption. It's a big reason why plant protein sources are so low quality.
>>
Jesus fucking christ why cant people just answer the question without being aspergers.

>2-3, usually before any meal
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.