[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ I'm a fatass with hypothyroidism (low metabolism).

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1464319516309.jpg (38KB, 291x433px) Image search: [Google]
1464319516309.jpg
38KB, 291x433px
Hey /fit/ I'm a fatass with hypothyroidism (low metabolism). I'm trying to lose weight but I need a diet to go with my excise routine. Any suggestions on a diet to help with metabolism?
>>
>>37437358
>Any suggestions on a diet to help with metabolism?
Yes, the read-the-fucking-sticky diet.
>>
>muh low metabolism
shoot yourself you lazy fat piece of shit
>>
>tfw you found out big smoke only ordered all that food at the start of the game to allow time for the ballas to shoot up grove street
>>
eat less food
>>
>>37437931
Formally known as the get-the-goddamned-fork-out-of-your-mouth diet.
>>
>>37437930
This changes everything Fuck
>>
>>37437930
Omg its true
>>
>>37437358
You don't have a slow metabolism you are just fat and lazy. Stop blaming your lifestyle on made up medical conditions.
>>
>>37437358

Sure you do. Every fatass has "health" problems. Here's a diet plan: Actually measure the food that goes down your gullet and make sure it's less than your TDEE
>>
>>37437358
that 1000mg of DNP every day until you hit 140 lbs
>>
>>37437358
If you actually have hypothyroidism, GET THE FUCKING MEDICATION THAT TREATS IT YOU FAT FUCK.
>>
>>37438997
This will kill you, don't listen to him.
>>
>>37437358
Why aren't you getting synthroid?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.