[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be a nerd >everyone thinks i'm smart and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

>be me
>be a nerd
>everyone thinks i'm smart and beta
>start lifting
>pack on noticeable muscle mass
>everyone thinks i'm a big stupid jock and alpha
>i'm not alpha
>try to dress 'smarter' while still being slightly joocy
>well dressed /fit/ male
>everyone thinks you're gay

What the fuck?
>>
>>37435441
>fuck women, be overtly sexual around only women, comment on attractiveness of women
>nobody will think you're gay

Not that hard
>>
>>37435481
>be overtly sexual around only women

It's 2016 dude. Feminists have hijacked everything. I'm not trying to get sued for verbal rape or shamed for flirting with wimmin
>>
>I'm trying to create a reputation based on how I look and dress

what are you, a woman?
>>
>>37435441
>everyone thinks you're gay
may as well try it out then
>>
>>37435481
Then you seem like a massive asshole and slowly slip into CHAD mode, I wonder if that's how it happens now I think about it CHADs being afraid of looking gay so they become overly sexual food for thought guys.
>>
>>37435498
perception is reality, this is a universal rule of life
>>
>>37435496
You will never make it
>>
>>37435531
>You will never make it
Post stats and pics you fuckboy
>>
>>37435523
that's a cute little quote but the reason people assume you're gay, or a jock, or a nerd, or whatever is because you're a boring dude. When you don't have a noticeable personality, people associate you with the clothes you wear and other mundane things (i.e. he drives a muscle car so he must be a tough-guy douche). Get a personality, bud.
>>
>>37435515
>implying being chad is a bad thing
>>
>>37435545
>get a personality

What the fuck does that even mean?
>>
maybe you should stop acting like you're in highschool and stop caring what people think of you.

Unless its in a work environment where you need to impress the right people/say the right things/act the right way to be successful you shouldn't give a fuck.

act like yourself and if people want to fuck/befriend/hangout with you that's good. IF they don't then you probably just suck
>>
>>37435567
.>what other people think of you doesnt matter
>believing this beta hippie leftist brainwashing bullshit
>implying 'just be yourself' isn't the battlecry of incel betas and women

K. I'm gonna go fuck a girl without giving a shit. That's now rape. IDGAF LOL.
>>
>>37435545
this guy gets it

my personal favorite is being the crazy guy that does things other people see and go "holy shit"

never fails to make me chuckle
>>
>>37435441
>tfw men will just assume you're gay because you dont like to talk about videogames or sports
>>
File: fuck outta here.jpg (17KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
fuck outta here.jpg
17KB, 306x306px
>>37435593
>caring what anyone else thinks about you except yourself and the people that have power over you

look at this cuck. I only care about what people think about me insofar as to use them as a metric to judge myself. If you're insecure enough to change how you live your life only to please someone else, you might as well just jump off a bridge.
>>
>>37435593
> 2016
> being a robot
>>
>>37435622
>has pictures of niggers saved on his computer
>opinion discarded
>>
>>37435593
There's a difference between acting like a fucking ass clown and not caring what people think of you.

ill rephrase: Don't give a shit what people think of you and don't act in any way that will give people a legitimate reason to dislike you
>>
>>37435441
>everyone thinks i'm a big stupid jock and alpha
I notice people tend to treat me like an idiot when I'm fatter but actually give me credit for being bright when I'm thinner. Having SOME muscle has never hurt me since most people are never going to get big enough to look huge in clothes without juicing.
>>
>>37435593
how is not caring what other people think about you beta at all? it's literally the opposite
>>
>>37435637
don't bother explaining anything to him because he's a robot and he'll only try to argue everything you suggest to him as if he knows a better method yet he's the one that made this thread lol
>>
>>37435593
you think CHAD gives a fuck what a few nerds think about him? they're so fucking far below him they don't even register on his radar

caring about what people think about you is the refuge of the insecure beta male
>>
File: le costanza face.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
le costanza face.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>37435631
>can't refute anything i say
>says opinion discarded
>judging people by the pictures they save when we're all posting on the same sri lankan face painting road stop
>>
File: kayne.jpg (149KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
kayne.jpg
149KB, 620x400px
>>37435622
Yeah this is absolutely bullshit. Bulking up and dressing well has literally gotten me pussy. I changed something about my life and I got rewarded by creampieing fresh pussy.

The individual is a part of society, not a vaccuum. This 'yolo be yourself don't care what people think' is some toxic degenerate bullshit that is just an insidious way to make plebs be comfortable with their shitty lives.

You don't climb the social status ladder by 'not giving a fuck what people think' aka brainwashing yourself into thinking wearing a Horde T shirt, Fedora, and tinted glasses is socially acceptable. Get the fuck out of here
>>
>>37435693
you weren't happy with the life you were living, so you changed yourself to reach your goals because those goals are what you wanted

reread my post and realize you only helped my point
>>
>>37435654
Say that to my face not online and we'll see what happens
>>
>>37435651
Alpha is looking like you don't care while being part of a group. If you actually don't care, you'll just pick up random weird autistic shit like spending time on 4chinns.
>>
>>37435714
I reached by goals by giving a fuck what people think. Which is the exact opposite of your shitpost.

Perception is reality.
>>
>>37435744
you changed because you wanted to be different, and the way you realized you wanted to be different was by seeing how other people saw you and thought you were garbage

it wasn't as if you were content with your life, then someone said "work out, getting pussy is amazing" and then on a dime said "wow, I would like to get some pussy, I'm going to change my life"
>>
>>37435724
>pretend to look like you don't care
>actually not caring leads to autistic shit

What is life? Why live?
>>
File: thinking of videotapes.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
thinking of videotapes.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>37435744
lmao someone just watched American Psycho for the first time

>I
>WANT
>TO
>FIT
>IN
>>
>>37435767
You are the worst kind of autist
>>
>>37435816
making distinctions between logic isn't autistic, you're just not very intelligent.

sorry about that
>>
One would hope after all that OP would realize that peoples opinions should not bother him.
>>
>>37435866
The fuck you say to me you little nigger? Help me god I will find you and end you you little shitstain.
>>
>>37435912
Other people's opinions matter when I need things from them e.g pay, access to pussy, etc.
>>
>>37435441

Yeah this was basically me too before I graduated, especially common in educated crowds IE phds like no another. Best thing to do, get a pair of fake glasses to complement build.

I use to read a lot of non-fict economics/science during my freetime so I can do away with the stereotype pretty quickly by making up smart-sounding things, but was still thought of as dumber and less trustworthy for some reason. As soon as I get glasses to complement build, it went to instant buffnerd mode. Girls talked to me more at parties, checked me out more often, professors and peers treated you as an equal and not some idiot, etc.

Looking trustworthy is pretty important for smarter girls since it shows you aren't also inept, alongside getting respected by peers and so-on.
>>
>>37435481
But you do this and I think you're a total faggot.
>>
>>37435515
>>37435481

someone aware me on when this chad shit took over. came back from a 2 year hiatus after scooby left, and suddenly it seems this board has changed from tfwnogf and green texts to everyone being miserable cunts.
>>
>>37435441
Post self in tight fitting smart joocy clothes
>>
>>37438816
This board was always everyone being miserable cunts. It was changed from health & fitness to just fitness to get rid of the "mental health" excuse that was being used to justify the board being 50% feels threads.

The chad shit is mongoloids from r9k. Some dickfuck showed up like six months ago who TYPES like THIS and has a massive HARD ON for some guy named CHAD who eats PIZZA. It's pretty funny because you can see him in other threads typing the same way about his sad life, but he spends all day here and now when new shoobies show up they think it's the norm and take it seriously I guess?

I don't know just fucking lift, this whole site has been fucked from the advent.
>>
>>37438871
Lol found the cuck
>>
>>37438871
lol nah, two years ago it was a mix of cunts but most of us were generally alright guys who share quality advice. IE threads were some phd gave quality sleep tips, threads were we discussed nootropics, a few med students doing ask threads, scooby or frank posting, etc.

there was a kind of code of honor here about self-improvement and so-on, now i just open threads and its non-stop /pol/ or redpill posts.
>>
>>37435441
Sounds like you are just bouncing off sterotypes, and I doubt anyone is actually making comments like, "oh hey anon you're just a stupid jock," or

> he anon your just a smart and fit gay.

Did you invent this story line just to make this post? or is this what you believe people think of you?

Either way quit being so insecure
>>
File: ss (2012-06-11 at 01.39.05).png (109KB, 730x505px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2012-06-11 at 01.39.05).png
109KB, 730x505px
>>37438939
Niggie friend, I've been coming here since 2011. I remember aguadito, I remember quad, I remember Redwood refusing to shut up about Legend of Korra before he took it upon himself to ban hate speech on /co/ full time for free. I remember when gingermod tried to teach moot to lift and all he did was come here and shitpost. I remember half the words to Call Me Maybe probably. I also remember half the catalog filled with wojacks every single day. Don't tell me fit was ever good. Why the fuck do you think we both left for years?
>>
>>37439173
honestly don't remember aguadito but i remember when the memes were mostly tfwnogf because of lats, ss gomad and rippetoe threads and so-on.

now its a bunch of unrelated memes from other boards. it went from self-depreciating humor most of the time to just angry.
>>
>>37435441
Exactly this, you can't succeed without people thinking there is some catch. The way I deal with it is just flirt with the bitties all the time, they defs don't think you're gay after that
>>
File: 1461121156850.jpg (286KB, 1140x700px) Image search: [Google]
1461121156850.jpg
286KB, 1140x700px
>>37435441
guess what, people are petty and judgmental
being /fit/ can help you navigate the framework of bullshit, but you will always be bound by it so long as you associate yourself with society, which is the only choice for most people
>>
>>37435441
Dat gut and titties
>>
File: Meek-Mill-Drake-meme.jpg (79KB, 650x618px) Image search: [Google]
Meek-Mill-Drake-meme.jpg
79KB, 650x618px
>>37435441
are you gay doe? ask urself dat question senpai
>>
>>37439438
That picture makes me sad.
>>
>>37435441
Just get a gf, it's that simple
>>
>>37435496

Fuck feminists.

You can't get sued for that shit. Just don't do it at work.
>>
File: 1438430434491.gif (304KB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
1438430434491.gif
304KB, 245x160px
>>37435545
This.
>>
File: nO8rZ.gif (2MB, 329x319px) Image search: [Google]
nO8rZ.gif
2MB, 329x319px
>>37439438
>its a jews ruin everything episode
>>
>>37436018
>navyseals.zip
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.